P.Fritz

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
Kevin,
it is impossible to post a slanderous statement on Usenet, but you can
post a libelous statement on Usenet. .

Kevin once again shows that he has yet to master the simpler aspects of the
english language.

And proves why he deserves the title of "King of the NG idiots"

wrote in message
oups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:

You find that funny John? Krause has single handedly torn this

NG
apart and
you give him a slide with a smiley face?

WHAT??? Let's see, Smithers mungs participent's newsgroup handles,

then
spews trash, name calling, and profanity. JohnH replies with

profanity,
and acts hateful to just about anyone not in total agreement with

his
beliefs, etc., NOYB doesn't post anything unless it has to do with
Naples, his life, his boat, his house being the best their ever

was and
ever will be, I've never seen a post by Fritz that had ANYTHING to

do
with boats, and he constantly is profane, and childish, and you,

while
I've seen a vast improvement, have been known to post slanderous

lies,
for weeks. But, you think that Harry is the sole source for this
newsgroup going to hell in a hand basket?? Look around you.

You are right Kevin. I should have said Harry and you were

responsible.

Kevin whining about others posting 'slanderous' lies. Hysterical

Once again he proves he is the "King of the NG idiots"

Free hint for the clueless (that would be kevin) It is not possible

post "slanderous" lies

You ARE stupid!!!!!!
slanderous:
Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's
reputation
Now, are you really saying that it isn't possible to post injurious
lies????