Don White

Harry.Krause wrote:

Excuse me, but I simply deleted Hertvik's paranoid screed. He's been
upset ever since I unmasked him as "Dennis Compton."

The 21000 number is a fantasy. It includes thousands and thousands of
posts not made by me but posted in my name by one of the several
"obsessed with Harry" buttwipers. It also includes counting anomalies.
As you know, I have long advocated an end to anonymous usenet posting by
a method that includes a poster's real name and ISP in the headers.

I think if you shine a bright light on this newsgroup, a good number of
the most belligerent posters would scurry to the dark corners.