Don White

Default Leaving The Newsgroup

Mudfish(Co30) wrote in message
Ahah.. another rude jackass for my killfile list.

Go Join the reast of them "Don White"

"reast of them" ...??
Do you come from Henry's hometown?

Butch Ammon

www.marineengine.com , www.maxrules.com , www.iboats.com

Joe (30+ Years With OMC)

Joe,

As a long time participant but now only an occasional lurker --- hate to
see you go, but certainly understand the reasons. Thanks for all your
positive contributions back when this was a decent NG.

Eisboch

I second Eisboch's comment. Thanks for helping make rec.boats what it used
to be, a boating news, discussion, and help group. The group is now a
disgrace to the boating community, thanks to many of the current
participants. Best wishes Joe.
Jim

Wow.... I just checked that forum "iboats.com". That is a fantastic site!!!
It looks to be a good place for boating and other topics. Sort of like
boatered, but without the hardcore moderating and/or
"it's-my-way-or-the-highway" style of that site.

http://www.iboats.com

Hmmmmm..... I think I stumbled upon something really good and perhaps better
than rec.boats!

Butch Ammon
John H

On 27 Mar 2004 19:22:08 GMT, 123 (Butch Ammon) wrote:

[...]

Surprising amount of good politics too! There's even some truth about
Clarke he
http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ul...;f=20;t=004584

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
jps

In article , jherring$$@
$$cox**.net says...

Surprising amount of good politics too! There's even some truth about
Clarke he
http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ul...;f=20;t=004584

Yeah, a bunch of bumper sticker intellects. Just your speed.
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message link.net...
Bye.

There's no door...or I'd warn you not to let it hit you in the ass.

Nice going, asshole.

JAXAshby

wait a minute!! (b)asskisser, aren't you the guy complaining that someone else
talked like a sailor, and how terrible it was to show such a lack of breeding
and education and good manners and, well, sophistication? so why did you talk
that way yourself?

btw, *if* you were to check out the meaning of the word "sophisticated" you
take such pride in using to describe yourself, you would find the word if
freighted with nuances of disceet.

From: (basskisser)

Nice going, asshole.

jay

Let's not loose sight of what is funniest about this thread... it's one of
the longest as of late on this newsgroup.. related or not...
of couse, the of not shouldn't surprise anyone here, caring to talk about,
uhm... boats? : p

-j

"ReevesJ32" wrote in message
I've been reading this newsgroup for a few years now, giving advice where

and
when it was needed or requested. However, for various reasons (mostly the
political and BS), I find it's time to leave. Should anyone require advice

that
actually pertains to boating and/or their engines, I'd suggest visiting

the
following sites: