Joe

Default Leaving The Newsgroup

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
k.net...

How come I don't see posts like this chewing out Harry K. and company,

like
'asskisser? Why is that? Am I missing something?

It's because he's as full of **** as both of them.
He's had his "goodbye cruel newsgroup I'm never coming back" posts before,
but it seems he just can't stay away.

If I remember correctly he even invited (b)asskisser to go boating with him
once.
See if he invites you.

Joe Parsons

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:37:29 GMT, (Henry Blackmoore) wrote:

[snip]

This newsgroup is akin to a pub where most everyone shares a common interest.

It's nothing at all like a pub. In a pub--or in any face to face
gathering--there are certain built-in constraints to behavior. Those
constraints tend to be closely tied to a) shame; and b) one's instinct for
self-preservation. Here on rec.boats, a very small handful of people behave in
ways I presume they never would in real life, simply because they'd risk
personal embarrassment, shame and likely personal injury.

You have a point there. But you are preaching to the wrong person. I didn't
come to this newsgroup to get into it with folks.

And yet, strangely, out of all the posts you've made to rec.boats under your
current 'nym, almost none of them have anything to do with boating. Maybe you
were a prolific and valued boater posting under some other handle?

But I be god-damned if I
have to remain silent while sob's throw insults my way. Just like in a real
pub I can fight back if I so choose.

It takes no courage whatsoever to post insults from behind the comparative
anonymity of a Usenet handle--and in many instances here I see pure cowardice.

Bully for you.

A pub on the waterfront perhaps that attracts boaters.

Many of the people here (like you) would not last ten minutes in an actual
physical gathering of boaters. Besides--I see very little evidence of any
interest in boating among the more prolific combatants here. My hunch is that,
even with the onset of the boating season, you who have effectively ruined
rec.boats as a boating resource will continue your sociopathic behavior here.

How come I don't see posts like this chewing out Harry K. and company, like
'asskisser? Why is that? Am I missing something?

Probably, yes. Tell you what: why don't you do a search of the rec.boats
archives for all the posts I've made here (you should find well over 400 of
them); you should be able to discern what my positions are, and to whom I
express them. You may be surprised.

Is it okay for them to spew
their vile and bullsh*t but shame on me for putting it back in front of them?
All the chastizing seems to be very one-sided around here.

I suspect you're reading only a small part of the traffic in rec.boats.

And like any pub
filled with free spirited individuals the folks can and will talk about most
anything that they wish. Be it boats, politics or anything else.

Ah. Never been in a pub full of "free spirited individuals," I see--unless you
subsist on a diet of Ensure, sucked through a wired jaw.

Just who are you to say otherwise?

I've always found this kind of position amusing: people like you, who
contribute
to the rapid deterioration of a formerly useful community under some sort of
"free speech" umbrella, yet who whine and complain hypocritically when called
account for that same behavior.

Oh really now? I have been coming here for years now and you know something?
I came in here originally to talk about boats and I still do.

Really? Under what handle? And when?

However when I
first started posting I also got insulted and had mud flung at me by various
members of the newsgroup that made fun of my home state, my name, my email
addresses, my boat and my political affliations amongst other things.

Can you consider the strong possibility that you may have contributed
significantly to that state of affairs? Even caused it? You seem to be upset
that you've been insulted, and that your "political affiliations" have been
ridiculed. I never seem to have that problem. Care to guess why?

The
folks that I retort to or insult in here are the ones that started throwing
their **** at me first.

Really. So poor, innocent Henry first posted to rec.boats about--what, boats?
And was immediately maligned for his innocent, on-topic posting. No, unless you
x-no some of your posts, or have posted earlier under some different 'nym; just
about every post I've been able to find from you has seemed to be spoiling for
some kind of fight.

Same as in a pub or bar I don't walk away from too
many jerks throwing verbal punches or otherwise. Why should I? I have the
right to speak my mind as well.

This is what is called a "straw man." No one has said that you don't have a
right to behave badly on Usenet--but you can't reasonably expect not to receive
consequences--verbal on Usenet, possibly physical in meatspace. I have never
seen anyone behave IRL as you and several others do here without either being
assaulted or ejected from the premises.

You expect me and others to just settle down and be silent while the left-wing
whacko contingent says and does what they please?

You are preaching to the wrong person here. Go play NetCop to somebody else.
Let's see you engage some of the lefties on this issue.

As I've said--I suspect you have read rec.boats quite selectively. Check the
archives.

Joe Parsons

Florida Keyz

If you have any knowlege, and mental ability, you can see how predictable these
guys are.

They live for anyone posting on this list legit. They get "off" inadequetly
trying to put down or **** off legit posters.

It has beeen best said, and I quote"Many of the people here (like you) would
not last ten minutes in an actual
physical gathering of boaters'.No kidding, how would you like to raft up to one
of those guys?

Ain't that the truth. The real boaters that I have known and experienced, are
not these assholes.They are helpful, frindley, and considerate.

If you doubt me, wait till you read what they post after this.

sterling
My real email listed with this post.(not like the cowards hiding behing false
email addresses!)
Henry Blackmoore

In article , wrote:

[...]

Strangely I don't use different names. I use my real name. I just don't give
out my email address to just anyone or publicly. And if you insist on playing
Encyclopedia Brown or Joe Hardy and want to do a bit of sleuthing then read up
on just what 'X-no-archive:yes' is all about. The majority of my previous
posting were never archived Sherlock.

[...]

You are not important enough for me to warrant much more than a reply or two
to your comments. I don't feel the need to research your life or to try and
find out if you use your real name or where you live etc... Obviously the
reverse isn't true though eh? Maybe you are a bit unbalanced mentally, no?

Is it okay for them to spew
their vile and bullsh*t but shame on me for putting it back in front of them?

All the chastizing seems to be very one-sided around here.

I suspect you're reading only a small part of the traffic in rec.boats.

You are the sleuthing expert. You tell me.

And like any pub
filled with free spirited individuals the folks can and will talk about most

anything that they wish. Be it boats, politics or anything else.

Ah. Never been in a pub full of "free spirited individuals," I see--unless

you
subsist on a diet of Ensure, sucked through a wired jaw.

Just who are you to say otherwise?

I've always found this kind of position amusing: people like you, who
contribute
to the rapid deterioration of a formerly useful community under some sort of
"free speech" umbrella, yet who whine and complain hypocritically when called
account for that same behavior.

Oh really now? I have been coming here for years now and you know something?
I came in here originally to talk about boats and I still do.

Really? Under what handle? And when?

Under my OWN name. And I go back to at least 1999 or 1998.
But you can figure all of that out yourself since you are so smart.

However when I
first started posting I also got insulted and had mud flung at me by various
members of the newsgroup that made fun of my home state, my name, my email
addresses, my boat and my political affliations amongst other things.

Can you consider the strong possibility that you may have contributed
significantly to that state of affairs? Even caused it? You seem to be upset
that you've been insulted, and that your "political affiliations" have been
ridiculed. I never seem to have that problem. Care to guess why?

What are you? A school-marm? What role are you trying to assume here?

Look, if you don't like my posts (or any other ones for that matter) then
either ignore them or use the filtering features of your news client. It's
really that simple.

Like I said if mud gets slung my way I reserve the right to sling some right
back. You can try and be NetCop or Newsgroup Moderator all that you want to
but you don't have anything to stand on in that capacity.

The
folks that I retort to or insult in here are the ones that started throwing
their **** at me first.

Really. So poor, innocent Henry first posted to rec.boats about--what, boats?
And was immediately maligned for his innocent, on-topic posting. No, unless
you
x-no some of your posts, or have posted earlier under some different 'nym; just
about every post I've been able to find from you has seemed to be spoiling for
some kind of fight.

What makes you think that you have seen EVERY post that I have made. Do
you think that Deja-News has everything archived?

I don't have to explain anything to you fella. You can figure things out for
yourself. You obviously fancy yourself as some kind of elite.

Same as in a pub or bar I don't walk away from too
many jerks throwing verbal punches or otherwise. Why should I? I have the
right to speak my mind as well.

This is what is called a "straw man." No one has said that you don't have a
right to behave badly on Usenet--but you can't reasonably expect not to receive
consequences--verbal on Usenet, possibly physical in meatspace. I have never
seen anyone behave IRL as you and several others do here without either being
assaulted or ejected from the premises.

Your one-sidedness is really showing here.

You expect me and others to just settle down and be silent while the left-wing
whacko contingent says and does what they please?

You are preaching to the wrong person here. Go play NetCop to somebody else.
Let's see you engage some of the lefties on this issue.

As I've said--I suspect you have read rec.boats quite selectively. Check the
archives.

As you are quite "selective" in those you engage too eh?

Joe Parsons

Go talk about boats Joe. Stop getting your panties in a wad because I and
others won't conform to your expectations. Learn how to and use a good
kill filter. Nobody forces you to click on a post or thread in here. You
are not part of a captive audience. You have the freedom to choose (just as
you have the freedom to post what you like on ANY subject).

later....

Joe Parsons

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:36:22 GMT, (Henry Blackmoore) wrote:

In article , wrote:

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:37:29 GMT,
(Henry Blackmoore) wrote:

[...]

And I acknowledged that possibility.

[...]

I hope this doesn't come as too much of a blow to you, but my "importance" in
your eyes is of no concern to me.

You've claimed that I don't take others to task (Krause, for example) for their
posts. You're wrong--and a quick search of past posts to rec.boats will show
you *how* wrong. But suit yourself.

I don't feel the need to research your life or to try and
find out if you use your real name or where you live etc... Obviously the
reverse isn't true though eh? Maybe you are a bit unbalanced mentally, no?

I think this may be a personal record for you: longest time corresponding with
someone before making some irrelevant, childish personal insult.

Is it okay for them to spew
their vile and bullsh*t but shame on me for putting it back in front of them?

All the chastizing seems to be very one-sided around here.

I suspect you're reading only a small part of the traffic in rec.boats.

You are the sleuthing expert. You tell me.

Nope. You've made a claim. Back it up.

[...]

Henry, I *love* your posts. I don't get all that much opportunity to respond to
anyone quite so mean-spirited, petty and fatuous as you seem to be. And my
hunch is, you'll keep responding for some time. I'm just wondering how long
it'll take you to level some accusation of perversion or lawlessness at me.

Or you could just ignore it, let it stand and allow anyone who might happen to
read it draw their own conclusions.

Like I said if mud gets slung my way I reserve the right to sling some right
back. You can try and be NetCop or Newsgroup Moderator all that you want to
but you don't have anything to stand on in that capacity.

The
folks that I retort to or insult in here are the ones that started throwing
their **** at me first.

Really. So poor, innocent Henry first posted to rec.boats about--what, boats?
And was immediately maligned for his innocent, on-topic posting. No, unless
you
x-no some of your posts, or have posted earlier under some different 'nym; just
about every post I've been able to find from you has seemed to be spoiling for
some kind of fight.

What makes you think that you have seen EVERY post that I have made. Do
you think that Deja-News has everything archived?

Oh, my goodness. I seem to have overestimated your knowledge of Usenet. When I
qualified my statement, above, with "...unless you x-no some of your posts..." I
should have been more explicit. What I should have written was, "...unless you
include the directive, 'x-no-archive:yes' in some of your posts to inhibit
archive display by DejaNews or Google..." I incorrectly assumed that you'd
recognize what "x-no" referred to. Terribly sorry.

But your biggest problem, IMO, is that you're just boring. And predictable.
You don't bring anything interesting to the table--unless your demonstrated
fixation on basskisser's imagined sexual preference and practices, and your
apparent obsession with labeling him as some kind of drug addict have
entertainment value.

Joe Parsons

[...]

Don White

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
k.net...
snip
How come I don't see posts like this chewing out Harry K. and company,

like
'asskisser? Why is that? Am I missing something? Is it okay for them to

spew
their vile and bullsh*t but shame on me for putting it back in front of

them?
All the chastizing seems to be very one-sided around here.
snip

Henry...please stop whining, and take your medicine 'like a man'!

Henry Blackmoore

In article , wrote:

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:36:22 GMT, (Henry Blackmoore) wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:37:29 GMT,
(Henry Blackmoore) wrote:

[...]

Sure, but I don't always read the whole post and then come back and write
comments. I just take paragraphs that interest me from the top down as
they come. Sometimes new developments farther down warrant revisions,
sometimes not or I don't feel like it. In any case, get over it.

[...]

Good then buzz off.

You've claimed that I don't take others to task (Krause, for example) for their
posts. You're wrong--and a quick search of past posts to rec.boats will show
you *how* wrong. But suit yourself.

I don't feel the need to research your life or to try and
find out if you use your real name or where you live etc... Obviously the
reverse isn't true though eh? Maybe you are a bit unbalanced mentally, no?

I think this may be a personal record for you: longest time corresponding with
someone before making some irrelevant, childish personal insult.

Kind of one the level with your "people like you" stereotyping and labeling is
it?

Is it okay for them to spew
their vile and bullsh*t but shame on me for putting it back in front of

them?

All the chastizing seems to be very one-sided around here.

I suspect you're reading only a small part of the traffic in rec.boats.

You are the sleuthing expert. You tell me.

Nope. You've made a claim. Back it up.

I will leave the Hardy Boys crap to you Joe.

[...]

Ignore it? Why? So you can get the last word. I''ll ignore something when I
so choose.

And if you are talking about Harry K and/or school buses and you are playing
detective then you will find that I didn't start that sh*t. And if you want
to defend that vile piece of sh*t then you go right ahead. However I never
had unkind words to say to Krause until he started throwing his insults
around. The terrible things that Krause has said about Texas and Texans
alone warrants anything that gets thrown back at him. I don't feel sorry
for the "rectal fissure". It is obvious how one-sided that you really are
Joey.

Funny how I am "mean-spirited" for engaging left-wing whackos throwing barbs,
insults and threats around ain't it Joe?

Funny how 'asskisser is throwing around the very same things that you accuse
me of and you ain't saying jack as far as I can see.

Like I said Joe, get a kill filter and unbind your panties.

[...]

What are you rambling about now? I know perfectly well what "x-no" refers to.
However there are (and were) some newsgroups that were never part of Deja's
or Google's Archives. The only that you are "overestimating" is your own
intelligence.

But your biggest problem, IMO, is that you're just boring. And predictable.
You don't bring anything interesting to the table--unless your demonstrated
fixation on basskisser's imagined sexual preference and practices, and your
apparent obsession with labeling him as some kind of drug addict have
entertainment value.

You are not exactly the most exciting thing to have hit this newsgroup either
Joe. And if you want to stick up for and feel sorry for an admitted
drug-cultivator then that is certainly your perogative.

Go talk about boats Joey. Like I said you can use your kill filter or just
ignore anything that "bores" you. Quite simple actually. Try to grasp it.

Joe Parsons

[...]

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
nk.net...
snip
How come I don't see posts like this chewing out Harry K. and company,

like
'asskisser? Why is that? Am I missing something? Is it okay for them to

spew
their vile and bullsh*t but shame on me for putting it back in front of

them?
All the chastizing seems to be very one-sided around here.
snip

Henry...please stop whining, and take your medicine 'like a man'!

Speak of "one-sidedness".

Sheesh

Joe Parsons

You just can't resist responding, can you?

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 01:37:40 GMT, (Henry Blackmoore) wrote:

In article , wrote:

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:36:22 GMT,
(Henry Blackmoore) wrote:

In article ,

wrote:
On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:37:29 GMT,
(Henry Blackmoore) wrote:

[...]

Henry Blackmoore

In article , wrote:

You just can't resist responding, can you?

What makes you any different than me when it comes to this Joe? Save for the
fact that you brung it up?

I see with the relative quickness of the response that you have been hangin'
around. Waiting for me no doubt? But wait! I am "boring" so that is odd.
You must have one sad life to get worked up over some boring "mean-spirited"
"nym" using poster like me where you have to lay in wait?

Am I suppose to just clam up because you play the ol' "you can't
resist posting" card? Are you supposed to get the last word in?

I will tell you what. I will test you and see if you can shut the hell up and
not give in to temptation and reply to me again okay Joe? And I will do the
same!

Here goes. Not another peep from you or will show the world how weak that you
really are and how much you have fixated on me.

Bye!
:^P