basskisser

Default OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:wVm4c.17203$%

Seems as if in the past, basskisser, stated he grew the dreaded weed. So,
would be a pretty safe assumption he smoked it, or he is farming for profit.

Shows just what "assumptions" will do for you, Bill. Shows pure
ignorance. I grow radishes, also. Would your wild, unthoughtful
"assumptions" tell you that I eat radishes? I hate them.
John Smith

I hate to contribute to the OT threads, but his one is way too funny to
pass. You continually state that you are smart and everyone else is stupid.
Now I ask you what would you call someone who made a public post that he is
growing pot, breaking the law and admitting it in a public forum, but does
not smoke it?

This might be the epitamy of poor judgement and lack of brain capacity.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"Joe Parsons" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:01:00 GMT, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

basskisser wrote in message
om...
Here's the deal. Either you have some knowledge that I smoke pot,

or
you are just a blow hard idiot. So, either provide facts, or be

known
from now on, as the blow hard idiot, that makes wild, unproven
allegations about someone, just because something pops into your
feeble mind. Facts please. I'll be waiting.

Looks like you've been called out Henry.
Might be time to disappear for a few months, as is your usual mo.

Seems as if in the past, basskisser, stated he grew the dreaded weed.

So,
would be a pretty safe assumption he smoked it, or he is farming for

profit.

A couple of little flaws there, neighbor:

First, you'd have to show that basskisser made such an admission (he

hasn't, so
far as I can determine). Second, IF the first statement were true

(and
that's
open to question), you could not logically or reasonably infer both

that
he used
the crop AND that he grows it to sell.

Since cannabis is not exactly renowned as a decorative houseplant, it

is
reasonable to assume that EITHER of the two conclusions is true--but

not
both.

Come to think of it, though, there ARE many people right her in

Northern
California who do NOT use marijuana, but who grow it nevertheless--as

medicine
that has proven benefits.

But I find an argument like this one to be very much a red herring:

who
the hell
cares whether someone has used cannabis? It's quite a benign

substance,
as
drugs go. I've just never seen a lot of attraction in anything that

basically
makes you stupid.

Give me a nice Balvenie any day.

Joe Parsons

I put the "OR" in the statement Joe. So he could be doing either OR

both.
I know some who did do both and some who just smoked the stuff. Never

knew
nyone who grew, and did not partake.
Bill

So, you NEVER knew anyone who tried to grow pot, but didn't smoke it,
huh? I realize you think you know it all, although you prove yourself
quite inept, usually, and again you are wrong. I grow radishes, too,
and wouldn't put one of those nasty things even close to my mouth.

Harry Krause

John Smith wrote:

I hate to contribute to the OT threads, but his one is way too funny to
pass. You continually state that you are smart and everyone else is stupid.
Now I ask you what would you call someone who made a public post that he is
growing pot, breaking the law and admitting it in a public forum, but does
not smoke it?

This might be the epitamy of poor judgement and lack of brain capacity.

Epitamy, eh? Judge not the capacity of someone else's brain when you
make spelling errors and misuse words in castigating that person.
John Smith

Grin, do you feel better pointing out a spelling error? Since you seem to
be of superior intellect from all the other riff raft in here, what would
you call someone who grows pot, posts a message on an open forum saying he
has 8' plants but he wants to know how to tell the sex of the plants, and
then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?

I am not sure but I would think that a illiterate person would be able to
judge the brain capacity of that individual. But then again, as I did
misspell epitome, so I might be wrong. ; )

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:

I hate to contribute to the OT threads, but his one is way too funny to
pass. You continually state that you are smart and everyone else is

stupid.
Now I ask you what would you call someone who made a public post that he

is
growing pot, breaking the law and admitting it in a public forum, but

does
not smoke it?

This might be the epitamy of poor judgement and lack of brain capacity.

Epitamy, eh? Judge not the capacity of someone else's brain when you
make spelling errors and misuse words in castigating that person.

Harry Krause

John Smith wrote:

Grin, do you feel better pointing out a spelling error? Since you seem to
be of superior intellect from all the other riff raft in here, what would
you call someone who grows pot, posts a message on an open forum saying he
has 8' plants but he wants to know how to tell the sex of the plants, and
then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?

I don't much care what consenting adults do with sex or mild drugs, so
long as they don't force either on others, and don't behave dangerously.
John Smith

I thought you were smart enough to follow this thread, my bad. ; )

The question is not should we decriminalize pot, or even just ignore those
who grow and use pot for personal use.

The question is " what would you call someone who grows pot, posts a message
on an open forum saying he has 8' plants but he wants to know how to tell
the sex of the plants, and then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?"

The worst part is in Georgia as they do in many states, they aggressively
seek out and prosecute anyone who growing pot. So considering the facts do
you disagree with my statement that basskisser showed extremely poor
judgment and appears to be of less than average intelligence? If he is
prosecuted, I am sure his case will appear in the "News of the Weird".

John Smith wrote:

Grin, do you feel better pointing out a spelling error? Since you seem

be of superior intellect from all the other riff raft in here, what

would
you call someone who grows pot, posts a message on an open forum saying

he
has 8' plants but he wants to know how to tell the sex of the plants,

and
then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?

I don't much care what consenting adults do with sex or mild drugs, so
long as they don't force either on others, and don't behave dangerously.

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:Z805c.11834$1p.214445@attbi_s54...
Why would anyone break the law, growing pot, posting in a newsgroup. The
only assumptions one can make is you were selling it, smoking it, or of very
low intellect.

John, as usual, when you "assume" something, it can come back to bite
you in the ass. Your "assumption" is DEAD WRONG.
basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:y605c.12126$po.167168@attbi_s52...
I hate to contribute to the OT threads, but his one is way too funny to
pass. You continually state that you are smart and everyone else is stupid.
Now I ask you what would you call someone who made a public post that he is
growing pot, breaking the law and admitting it in a public forum, but does
not smoke it?

Nah, I don't call every one stupid, just stupid people. Like one's who
make wild assumptions, based on NO fact. What do I call someone who
made a public post about growing pot, etc? Hmm, how about curious. I
like to learn new things. See things I've never seen before. Hemp is
one of the best natural fibers there is, more durable than cotton.
John Smith

Did someone tell you that the female plants produce better hemp for boating
lines than the male plants? Is that what you planed on telling the cops
when they knocked on your door? Since the hemp is made from the stalks (not
the leaves and buds) I had no idea that the plant sex determined the
quality of the hemp. I thought the only reason someone would be concerned
about the buds, is because they were interested in getter a higher
concentrate of THC.

I understand that the opium poppy makes a beautiful bloom which would be
very attractive in a floral arrangement. Why don't you grow some of that
along side your illegal Cannabis? If you are able to convince Snellville's
law enforcement on the benefit of your scientific studies of using hemp as a
substitute for cotton, I am sure they would love to know about the fantastic
blooms available from the opium poppy.