Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
On 22 Mar 2004 04:30:00 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 02:17:14 GMT, Joe Parsons
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:33:18 GMT,
(Steven Shelikoff)
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:17:32 GMT, Joe Parsons
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:01:00 GMT, "Calif Bill"

wrote:
Seems as if in the past, basskisser, stated he grew the dreaded weed.

So,
would be a pretty safe assumption he smoked it, or he is farming for

profit.

A couple of little flaws there, neighbor:

First, you'd have to show that basskisser made such an admission (he

hasn't, so
far as I can determine). Second, IF the first statement were true (and

that's

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=8q...nnrp1.deja.com

Relevance?

Um, I thought it was obvious. Why are you asking for relevance? You
said: "First, you'd have to show that basskisser made such an admission
(he hasn't, so far as I can determine). "

That post is where he admitted it.

I state in that post that I smoke pot? No, you are wrong.

No, you state in the post that you grow pot, which is the "First" part
of Joe's post.

Steve

Wrong AGAIN!!! I said I've GROWN pot. Didn't ever say that I'm growing
it now. You are buying into the dumb asses that think because they
assume things, and make wild allegations, that those allegations
become true.

Kind of like the Democrats?

Henry Blackmoore

In article y605c.12126$po.167168@attbi_s52, "John Smith" wrote:

I hate to contribute to the OT threads, but his one is way too funny to
pass. You continually state that you are smart and everyone else is stupid.
Now I ask you what would you call someone who made a public post that he is
growing pot, breaking the law and admitting it in a public forum, but does
not smoke it?

This might be the epitamy of poor judgement and lack of brain capacity.

maybe even the sign of a diseased & drug-damaged brain...

Henry Blackmoore

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
I thought you were smart enough to follow this thread, my bad. ; )

The question is not should we decriminalize pot, or even just ignore those
who grow and use pot for personal use.

The question is " what would you call someone who grows pot, posts a message
on an open forum saying he has 8' plants but he wants to know how to tell
the sex of the plants, and then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?"

I'd call him curious, perhaps. I'd call him innovative, perhaps. I'd
call him progressive, perhaps. I'd call him helpful, perhaps. You see,
your assumptions about me are dead wrong, and narrow minded at best.

The worst part is in Georgia as they do in many states, they aggressively
seek out and prosecute anyone who growing pot.

Not entirely true.

So considering the facts do
you disagree with my statement that basskisser showed extremely poor
judgment and appears to be of less than average intelligence?

If I am the one of less than average intelligence, what does that make
you, someone who makes wild, unfounded, false allegations with no
basis of fact?

If he is
prosecuted, I am sure his case will appear in the "News of the Weird".

There are also laws for false arrest, and civil laws for slander,
defemation of character, etc.

You don't say eh dopey? Not to worry though because dope growers
and dealers don't usually have much character. Sleep well.

basskisser

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message nk.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
[...]

Please show any evidence that I'm a "dope grower and dealer". And
thank you, I sleep very well! Hope you and John H, and Jim-- are cozy
in your community bed, as well.
Henry Blackmoore

(basskisser) wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
[...]

Don't tell me that along with your other shortcomings and failings that you
are a bonifide homophobe as well?

--
ooompah...ooompah...everybody...ooompah....
kookookachu....