basskisser

Default OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message thlink.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Christopher Robin) wrote in message
. com...
The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

1. You have to believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of
federal funding.

As opposed to right wingers, who think that AIDS is something that God
gave the world to combat all of those heathens who enjoy sex.

2. You have to believe that the same teacher who can't teach 4th
graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids

Oh, man...that's the REPUBLICAN mantra!!!

The rest is just too damned stupid to even comment on.....

Go on! You are doing a damn good job man!

You must not have much of a life to even comment on ALL of the material
that you alredy have but who am I to judge?

And if you are a communist, woman-beating plagiarizer you may even go on to
greatness!

Press forward!

ps: lay off the weed it will only hinder you

Please show any evidence that I am on "the weed". Just like a true
republican, you spew crap out of your mouth, without ANYTHING to back
up your wild allegations.