basskisser

Default OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

"John Smith" wrote in message news:y605c.12126$po.167168@attbi_s52...
I hate to contribute to the OT threads, but his one is way too funny to
pass. You continually state that you are smart and everyone else is stupid.
Now I ask you what would you call someone who made a public post that he is
growing pot, breaking the law and admitting it in a public forum, but does
not smoke it?

Nah, I don't call every one stupid, just stupid people. Like one's who
make wild assumptions, based on NO fact. What do I call someone who
made a public post about growing pot, etc? Hmm, how about curious. I
like to learn new things. See things I've never seen before. Hemp is
one of the best natural fibers there is, more durable than cotton.