John Smith

Default OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

I thought you were smart enough to follow this thread, my bad. ; )

The question is not should we decriminalize pot, or even just ignore those
who grow and use pot for personal use.

The question is " what would you call someone who grows pot, posts a message
on an open forum saying he has 8' plants but he wants to know how to tell
the sex of the plants, and then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?"

The worst part is in Georgia as they do in many states, they aggressively
seek out and prosecute anyone who growing pot. So considering the facts do
you disagree with my statement that basskisser showed extremely poor
judgment and appears to be of less than average intelligence? If he is
prosecuted, I am sure his case will appear in the "News of the Weird".

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:

Grin, do you feel better pointing out a spelling error? Since you seem

be of superior intellect from all the other riff raft in here, what

would
you call someone who grows pot, posts a message on an open forum saying

he
has 8' plants but he wants to know how to tell the sex of the plants,

and
then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?

I don't much care what consenting adults do with sex or mild drugs, so
long as they don't force either on others, and don't behave dangerously.