John Smith

Default OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Grin, do you feel better pointing out a spelling error? Since you seem to
be of superior intellect from all the other riff raft in here, what would
you call someone who grows pot, posts a message on an open forum saying he
has 8' plants but he wants to know how to tell the sex of the plants, and
then says he does not smoke or sell the pot?

I am not sure but I would think that a illiterate person would be able to
judge the brain capacity of that individual. But then again, as I did
misspell epitome, so I might be wrong. ; )

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:

I hate to contribute to the OT threads, but his one is way too funny to
pass. You continually state that you are smart and everyone else is

stupid.
Now I ask you what would you call someone who made a public post that he

is
growing pot, breaking the law and admitting it in a public forum, but

does
not smoke it?

This might be the epitamy of poor judgement and lack of brain capacity.

Epitamy, eh? Judge not the capacity of someone else's brain when you
make spelling errors and misuse words in castigating that person.