John Smith

Default OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

Did someone tell you that the female plants produce better hemp for boating
lines than the male plants? Is that what you planed on telling the cops
when they knocked on your door? Since the hemp is made from the stalks (not
the leaves and buds) I had no idea that the plant sex determined the
quality of the hemp. I thought the only reason someone would be concerned
about the buds, is because they were interested in getter a higher
concentrate of THC.

I understand that the opium poppy makes a beautiful bloom which would be
very attractive in a floral arrangement. Why don't you grow some of that
along side your illegal Cannabis? If you are able to convince Snellville's
law enforcement on the benefit of your scientific studies of using hemp as a
substitute for cotton, I am sure they would love to know about the fantastic
blooms available from the opium poppy.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"John Smith" wrote in message

I hate to contribute to the OT threads, but his one is way too funny to
pass. You continually state that you are smart and everyone else is

stupid.
Now I ask you what would you call someone who made a public post that he

is
growing pot, breaking the law and admitting it in a public forum, but

does
not smoke it?

Nah, I don't call every one stupid, just stupid people. Like one's who
make wild assumptions, based on NO fact. What do I call someone who
made a public post about growing pot, etc? Hmm, how about curious. I
like to learn new things. See things I've never seen before. Hemp is
one of the best natural fibers there is, more durable than cotton.