Joe Parsons

Default OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:01:00 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

basskisser wrote in message
om...
Here's the deal. Either you have some knowledge that I smoke pot, or
you are just a blow hard idiot. So, either provide facts, or be known
from now on, as the blow hard idiot, that makes wild, unproven
allegations about someone, just because something pops into your
feeble mind. Facts please. I'll be waiting.

Looks like you've been called out Henry.
Might be time to disappear for a few months, as is your usual mo.

Seems as if in the past, basskisser, stated he grew the dreaded weed. So,
would be a pretty safe assumption he smoked it, or he is farming for profit.

A couple of little flaws there, neighbor:

First, you'd have to show that basskisser made such an admission (he hasn't, so
far as I can determine). Second, IF the first statement were true (and that's
open to question), you could not logically or reasonably infer both that he used
the crop AND that he grows it to sell.

Since cannabis is not exactly renowned as a decorative houseplant, it is
reasonable to assume that EITHER of the two conclusions is true--but not both.

Come to think of it, though, there ARE many people right her in Northern
California who do NOT use marijuana, but who grow it nevertheless--as a medicine
that has proven benefits.

But I find an argument like this one to be very much a red herring: who the hell
cares whether someone has used cannabis? It's quite a benign substance, as
drugs go. I've just never seen a lot of attraction in anything that basically
makes you stupid.

Give me a nice Balvenie any day.

Joe Parsons

Calif Bill

wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

I put the "OR" in the statement Joe. So he could be doing either OR both.
I know some who did do both and some who just smoked the stuff. Never knew
nyone who grew, and did not partake. Any good farmer has to check his crop.
As to the admission, was a few years ago, under one of his posting alias he
commented about growing the Dreaded Weed. The funniest growing story, was
about 25 years ago, I owned an construction equipment leasing company in
Concord area of Calif. The yard was shared with another company, whose
owner was from Missouri and kept goats as both a pet and to keep the weeds
down. His son would fence off an area of his yard and always when the dope
was about 12" tall the goats would get in and harvest it. There is
absolutely no way to keep goats contained. I personally think it ought to
be legalized with the only criteria, is you drive while toking, you lose the
car and the license. One of the problems of cannibis use is there is no
cheap and easy test like a breath-a-lyzer to test for it while possible DUI.
Bill

Bill

Bill

Henry Blackmoore

In article , Harry Krause
wrote:

basskisser wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..

On 8 Mar 2004 12:18:12 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message

thlink.net...

In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Christopher Robin) wrote in message
oogle.com...

The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

1. You have to believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of
federal funding.

As opposed to right wingers, who think that AIDS is something that God
gave the world to combat all of those heathens who enjoy sex.

2. You have to believe that the same teacher who can't teach 4th
graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids

Oh, man...that's the REPUBLICAN mantra!!!

The rest is just too damned stupid to even comment on.....

Go on! You are doing a damn good job man!

You must not have much of a life to even comment on ALL of the material
that you alredy have but who am I to judge?

And if you are a communist, woman-beating plagiarizer you may even go on to

greatness!

Press forward!

ps: lay off the weed it will only hinder you

Please show any evidence that I am on "the weed". Just like a true
republican, you spew crap out of your mouth, without ANYTHING to back
up your wild allegations.

Now you're up to 39. Let's see if you can hit 40 today!

John H

Can you answer the question, or just spewing crap as usual?

John H. in person sort of looks like he is in the mid stages of AIDs.
Too thin, large splotches on his skin, hair falling out...

I'll bet that you are such a sexy man....

****tttt....

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

basskisser wrote in message
. com...
Here's the deal. Either you have some knowledge that I smoke pot, or
you are just a blow hard idiot. So, either provide facts, or be known
from now on, as the blow hard idiot, that makes wild, unproven
allegations about someone, just because something pops into your
feeble mind. Facts please. I'll be waiting.

Looks like you've been called out Henry.
Might be time to disappear for a few months, as is your usual mo.

Speaking of drugs.

Henry Blackmoore

In article , wrote:

I've just never seen a lot of attraction in anything that basically
makes you stupid.

'asskisser finds it to be highly attractive....

Give me a nice Balvenie any day.

Joe Parsons

Don White

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:JcG4c.18807$% Looks
like you've been called out Henry.
Might be time to disappear for a few months, as is your usual mo.

Speaking of drugs.

Sorry..cowboy. You've lassoed the wrong steer here.
I'm happy to report that I don't use any drugs....prescription or
non-prescription.
I haven't had as much as a beer since my oldest son's birthday on March 03.
Warmer summer weather should remedy that.

Steven Shelikoff

wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

basskisser wrote in message
om...
Here's the deal. Either you have some knowledge that I smoke pot, or
you are just a blow hard idiot. So, either provide facts, or be known
from now on, as the blow hard idiot, that makes wild, unproven
allegations about someone, just because something pops into your
feeble mind. Facts please. I'll be waiting.

Looks like you've been called out Henry.
Might be time to disappear for a few months, as is your usual mo.

Seems as if in the past, basskisser, stated he grew the dreaded weed. So,
would be a pretty safe assumption he smoked it, or he is farming for profit.

A couple of little flaws there, neighbor:

First, you'd have to show that basskisser made such an admission (he hasn't, so
far as I can determine). Second, IF the first statement were true (and that's

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=8q...nnrp1.deja.com

Steve
basskisser

wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

So, you NEVER knew anyone who tried to grow pot, but didn't smoke it,
huh? I realize you think you know it all, although you prove yourself
quite inept, usually, and again you are wrong. I grow radishes, too,
and wouldn't put one of those nasty things even close to my mouth.