Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

"Jim--" wrote in message news:0Jidnb_VPo5XyNPdRVn-
What a thing to say about someone. Unbelievable.

No more unbelievable than someone here claiming that another person
smokes pot, without ANY shred of evidence to back their wild
allegations. Those mood swings, mixed with wild allegations would make
someone suspect that perhaps THAT individual may be in need of help.

Do you use bongs or rolling papers?

Here's the deal. Either you have some knowledge that I smoke pot, or
you are just a blow hard idiot. So, either provide facts, or be known
from now on, as the blow hard idiot, that makes wild, unproven
allegations about someone, just because something pops into your
feeble mind. Facts please. I'll be waiting.

Do you deny that you have used and currently use recreational drugs?