DSK

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

John H wrote:
Bush did a superb job of providing leadership to the country during a
time when panic could have reigned supreme.

Umm, John... I check one post of yours today, and here you are
cheerleading at full throttle.

Care to comment on Bush & Cheney's hiding out during Sept 11th and
insisting that there was an assassination plot underway? Panic didn't
reign supreme in the rest of the country, but it looked like GB jr was
overcome by fear.

DSK

John H

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:17:42 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:
Bush did a superb job of providing leadership to the country during a
time when panic could have reigned supreme.

Umm, John... I check one post of yours today, and here you are
cheerleading at full throttle.

Care to comment on Bush & Cheney's hiding out during Sept 11th and
insisting that there was an assassination plot underway? Panic didn't
reign supreme in the rest of the country, but it looked like GB jr was
overcome by fear.

DSK

Not cheerleading, stating a fact. Your 'hiding out' argument is
specious and ridiculous, as mentioned earlier.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
DSK

John H wrote:
Not cheerleading, stating a fact. Your 'hiding out' argument is
specious and ridiculous, as mentioned earlier.

In other words, as far as you're concerned, what happens in real life,
in the real world, is 'specious and ridiculous.' OTOH everything that is
bragged about by the BushCo advertising moguls is 'stating a fact.'

Interesting way of looking at things. Do you stub your toes a lot when
you walk around with your eyes squinched up like that? Or do you just
sit at home and take your walks in Bushie fantasy-land?

DSK

John H

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:51:29 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:
Not cheerleading, stating a fact. Your 'hiding out' argument is
specious and ridiculous, as mentioned earlier.

In other words, as far as you're concerned, what happens in real life,
in the real world, is 'specious and ridiculous.' OTOH everything that is
bragged about by the BushCo advertising moguls is 'stating a fact.'

Interesting way of looking at things. Do you stub your toes a lot when
you walk around with your eyes squinched up like that? Or do you just
sit at home and take your walks in Bushie fantasy-land?

DSK

Your argument that Bush was hiding out and therefore not worthy of
credit for actions taken with regard to 9/11 is specious and
ridiculous. I don't believe I've extended that observation to
everything in 'real life'. If I were to here Bush bragging about his
tremendous concern for the environment, or trying to explain why those
earning $5 million a year really 'need' a tax cut, then I would
probably find fault with his statements.

But then again, some folks tend to exaggerate things.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

John H wrote:

Your argument that Bush was hiding out and therefore not worthy of
credit for actions taken with regard to 9/11 is specious and
ridiculous.

What actions taken with regard to 9/11? Bush didn't do dick on 9/11,
except get himself to a safe hiding place and, I suppose, order some
jets in the air after the damage was done.

In fact, Bush still hasn't done anything significant in regard to 9/11
that makes this country safer. It's almost all window dressing. And what
isn't window-dressing limits the liberties of us all.

John H

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:31:02 -0800, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
John H wrote:
Not cheerleading, stating a fact. Your 'hiding out' argument is
specious and ridiculous, as mentioned earlier.

In other words, as far as you're concerned, what happens in real life,
in the real world, is 'specious and ridiculous.' OTOH everything that is
bragged about by the BushCo advertising moguls is 'stating a fact.'

Interesting way of looking at things. Do you stub your toes a lot when
you walk around with your eyes squinched up like that? Or do you just
sit at home and take your walks in Bushie fantasy-land?

DSK

You made me laugh out loud, for real.

jps

I'm happy that you're happy!

Thanks.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
jps

In article , jherring$$@
$$cox**.net says...

John H wrote:
Not cheerleading, stating a fact. Your 'hiding out' argument is
specious and ridiculous, as mentioned earlier.

In other words, as far as you're concerned, what happens in real life,
in the real world, is 'specious and ridiculous.' OTOH everything that is
bragged about by the BushCo advertising moguls is 'stating a fact.'

Interesting way of looking at things. Do you stub your toes a lot when
you walk around with your eyes squinched up like that? Or do you just
sit at home and take your walks in Bushie fantasy-land?

DSK

You made me laugh out loud, for real.

jps

I'm happy that you're happy!

Thanks.

You're most welcome!

A lump of coal for Bush NOYB General 3 February 21st 04 07:01 AM
OT--An interesting piece on Bush NOYB General 28 February 12th 04 01:54 PM