jps

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

In article , jherring$$@
$$cox**.net says...
On 4 Mar 2004 09:06:46 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

03-04) 05:10 PST NEW YORK (AP) --

President Bush's re-election campaign on Thursday defended commercials
using images from the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, including wreckage
of the World Trade Center, as appropriate for an election about public
policy and the war on terror.

Good idea, b'asskisser. Cut and paste. Then no one can say a word
about your spelling and grammar.

Bush did a superb job of providing leadership to the country during a
time when panic could have reigned supreme.

Kerry's ads are taking advantage of a conflict in which, according to
Kerry, thousands of innocent women and children were raped, killed or
mutilated.

Which is worse?

John H

Well then, using another "defining moment" in our history, why shouldn't
Kerry use images of our American dead and wounded coming back from Iraq?

That's a real equivalent in bad taste and emotional blackmail.

jps