Jim

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

John H wrote:

Bush did a superb job of providing leadership to the country during a
time when panic could have reigned supreme.

Ummm -- seems to me that The president and VP ran and hid while this was
going on. There was something like 20 min between tower 1 and tower 2
being hit. It was over an hour before the Pentagon was hit, yet no air
defense was prepared. The plane that went down in PA was tracked for
some time, yet not taken out

All in all I'd say the presidents' actions on 9/11 are nothing to brag about