John H

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 17:53:24 GMT, bb wrote:

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:31:04 -0500, John H
wrote:

Bush did a superb job of providing leadership to the country during a
time when panic could have reigned supreme.

Leadership? Let's not forget about him hiding out during a very dark
day for this country.

Kerry's ads are taking advantage of a conflict in which, according to
Kerry, thousands of innocent women and children were raped, killed or
mutilated.

Which is worse?

According to the actual victims, Bush.

bb

Specious, at best.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John H

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:17:42 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:
Bush did a superb job of providing leadership to the country during a
time when panic could have reigned supreme.

Umm, John... I check one post of yours today, and here you are
cheerleading at full throttle.

Care to comment on Bush & Cheney's hiding out during Sept 11th and
insisting that there was an assassination plot underway? Panic didn't
reign supreme in the rest of the country, but it looked like GB jr was
overcome by fear.

DSK

Not cheerleading, stating a fact. Your 'hiding out' argument is
specious and ridiculous, as mentioned earlier.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
DSK

John H wrote:
Not cheerleading, stating a fact. Your 'hiding out' argument is
specious and ridiculous, as mentioned earlier.

In other words, as far as you're concerned, what happens in real life,
in the real world, is 'specious and ridiculous.' OTOH everything that is
bragged about by the BushCo advertising moguls is 'stating a fact.'

Interesting way of looking at things. Do you stub your toes a lot when
you walk around with your eyes squinched up like that? Or do you just
sit at home and take your walks in Bushie fantasy-land?

DSK

bb

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:10:02 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

You're a fool. An assassination threat was made on the President's life the
same day 4 planes were hijacked, and flown into the WTC, and a building in
close proximity to the President's residence.

One of the resident Bush cheerleaders, John H, claimed "Bush did a
superb job of providing leadership to the country during a
time when panic could have reigned supreme." Bush is commander in
Chief, but in a very dark day for this nation, he turned into
commander in Chicken. John H's claims about how Bush acted are
outlandish.

So you say it's worse if the victims say it's worse? Ok, then let's apply
your logic and apply it to what these "victims" have to say:

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jf_kerry.htm

You want to use a lunatic right wing fringe group web site to back up
your argument? You may buy into it Nobbie, but the public isn't.

Bush has used 9/11 shamelessly to prop up his failed administration
and it looks like the citizens of this country are getting a little
tired of it.

bb

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

It's a defining event for the future of our country. ...

Bingo. There's the problem - the belief that 9/11 was a defining event.

The
administration would have us believe that the event defines the future
indefinitely, and obliterates all other concerns. How perverse.

People compare it to the attack on Pearl Harbor. Personally, I think it's
worse, since it was perpetrated on civilians. The attack on Pearl Harbor
certainly "defined the future indefinitely, and obliterated all other
concerns"...in fact, it did so in a much more profound manner. Our way of
life has hardly changed following 9/11. Compare that to the years
immediately following Pearl Harbor.

I was referring to the atmosphere of fear which Ashcroft and Bush would like
us to accept as normal, thereby making it OK to carve away at the
Constitution. All this to chase an enemy we cannot see or define clearly.
Quite a bit different than fighting German and Japanese soldiers.

Doug Kanter

"John H" wrote in message

Well then, using another "defining moment" in our history, why shouldn't
Kerry use images of our American dead and wounded coming back from Iraq?

That's a real equivalent in bad taste and emotional blackmail.

jps

Would those images somehow portray a job Kerry has done? Seems like he
voted to send them, but then voted not to resource them.

John H

I understand Bush's commercials portray people cuddling babies and school
children saying the pledge of allegiance. Bush has no connection whatsoever
to patriotism or raising healthy children. Both candidates will simply throw
**** at the wall until election day, and hope enough of it sticks.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

You're a fool. An assassination threat was made on the President's life

the
same day 4 planes were hijacked, and flown into the WTC, and a building in
close proximity to the President's residence.

Surely you don't believe that Bush's presence was any benefit to the country
in the minutes, days and months after 9/11, do you? If he'd perished in
flames, better men would've stepped up. Matter of fact, Rudy's popularity
rating were far higher than Bush's.

NOYB

"bb" wrote in message
[...]

Let's just see the way enlisted men and veterans vote in November...

NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

I wonder how the liberals felt about the Sedition Act of 1918, and FDR's
Executive Order 9066 signed in 1942...AT THAT TIME?

In times of war and national crisis, our nation has a history (and our
leaders a responsibility) of reigning in the rights of American citizens for
our own safety.

However, the Patriot Act was done to undo the wrongs set by years of rulings
by activist judges who tried to make laws from the bench.

A lump of coal for Bush NOYB General 3 February 21st 04 07:01 AM
OT--An interesting piece on Bush NOYB General 28 February 12th 04 01:54 PM