Harry Krause

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

jps wrote:

In article , jherring$$@
$$cox**.net says...
On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:52:06 -0800, jps wrote:

In article , jherring$$@
$$cox**.net says...
On 4 Mar 2004 09:06:46 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

03-04) 05:10 PST NEW YORK (AP) --

President Bush's re-election campaign on Thursday defended commercials
using images from the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, including wreckage
of the World Trade Center, as appropriate for an election about public
policy and the war on terror.

Good idea, b'asskisser. Cut and paste. Then no one can say a word
about your spelling and grammar.

Bush did a superb job of providing leadership to the country during a
time when panic could have reigned supreme.

Kerry's ads are taking advantage of a conflict in which, according to
Kerry, thousands of innocent women and children were raped, killed or
mutilated.

Which is worse?

John H

Well then, using another "defining moment" in our history, why shouldn't
Kerry use images of our American dead and wounded coming back from Iraq?

That's a real equivalent in bad taste and emotional blackmail.

jps

Would those images somehow portray a job Kerry has done? Seems like he
voted to send them, but then voted not to resource them.

You're talking about images of the World Trade Center?

Uh, the "job that was done" in that case was American-trained Saudis
flew American planes into a symbol of American capitalism.

I'm hoping Bush didn't arrange that just as I'm certain you hope that
Kerry didn't arrange for dead and wounded kids to come back from Iraq.

jps

Herring will leave no stone unturned in his flaccid attempts to
rationalize the behavior of George W. Bush, probably the worst president
in the history of the United States.

Bush and his cohorts have done more to harm this country than the 9-11
terrorists. He's failed to capture any significant number of terrorists,
he's lied about his reasons to invade Iraq, he's sold the future of our
children and grandchildren down the river, he's poisoned the
environment, he's divided Americans along a half-dozen fault lines, he's
done nothing to alleviate the misery of the long-term unemployed, he's
allowed our infrastructure to deteriorate, and the list goes on and on
and on.

But Bush's failures matter not to Herring and other flat-line
Republicans like him. They'll vote for Bush not matter what, utter foolw
that they are.

Doug Kanter

"John H" wrote in message

You made the pejorative comment about the 'atmosphere of fear' which
we were to accept as normal. My point was that you contradict yourself
by making such a comment and then complaining that we aren't doing
enough to protect ourselves (in *any* way, shape, or form).

John H

John, the suits are using fear to shrink peoples' rights. That's completely
different from beefing up security for a mode of transportation which has
been the victim of almost total neglect. One is common sense. The other is
pandering to the worst elements in the legal community.

thunder

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:06:15 -0500, DSK wrote:

Please also note that Republicans mostly disliked FDR, and the right-wing
branch of the GOP actively hated and undermined him, and spread the most
awful rumors they could think of. Some were outright Nazi sympathizers.

Don't forget the attempted coup against FDR.

http://www.webcom.com/ctka/pr399-fdr.html
Jim--

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:06:15 -0500, DSK wrote:

Please also note that Republicans mostly disliked FDR, and the

right-wing
branch of the GOP actively hated and undermined him, and spread the most
awful rumors they could think of. Some were outright Nazi sympathizers.

Don't forget the attempted coup against FDR.

http://www.webcom.com/ctka/pr399-fdr.html

It is a vast right wing conspiracy. We have secret meetings every night.
We even have a secret handshake and special decoder rings.

I do not believe I have every read a conservative here stating he wished to
kill Clinton. I have, however, read about wishes to kill Bush by a couple
of loony lefties here, including the clown prince Krause.

BTW: Do you guys see black helicopters following you at night?

Harry Krause

Jim-- wrote:

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:06:15 -0500, DSK wrote:

Please also note that Republicans mostly disliked FDR, and the

right-wing
branch of the GOP actively hated and undermined him, and spread the most
awful rumors they could think of. Some were outright Nazi sympathizers.

Don't forget the attempted coup against FDR.

http://www.webcom.com/ctka/pr399-fdr.html

It is a vast right wing conspiracy. We have secret meetings every night.
We even have a secret handshake and special decoder rings.

I do not believe I have every read a conservative here stating he wished to
kill Clinton. I have, however, read about wishes to kill Bush by a couple
of loony lefties here, including the clown prince Krause.

Uh, sorry, crap-for-brains, but all I wish for Bush is a speedy
retirement this fall, and perhaps, if we're lucky, a tar and feathering
of the idiot as he leaves town.

John H

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:27:19 -0800, jps wrote:

[...]

Read the questions, jps. Then you'll understand.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John H

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 17:36:47 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

jps wrote:

[...]

And here I've been singing your praises and telling John Smith that
most people aren't name-callers.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim-- wrote:

"thunder" wrote in message
news
[...]

Sorry Krazy Krause but you cannot deny the death wishes you made on our
President, along with a couple of other crazies from your lefty loony crowd.

John H

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:31:02 -0800, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
John H wrote:
Not cheerleading, stating a fact. Your 'hiding out' argument is
specious and ridiculous, as mentioned earlier.

In other words, as far as you're concerned, what happens in real life,
in the real world, is 'specious and ridiculous.' OTOH everything that is
bragged about by the BushCo advertising moguls is 'stating a fact.'

Interesting way of looking at things. Do you stub your toes a lot when
you walk around with your eyes squinched up like that? Or do you just
sit at home and take your walks in Bushie fantasy-land?

DSK

You made me laugh out loud, for real.

jps

I'm happy that you're happy!

Thanks.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

Jim-- wrote:

"thunder" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:06:15 -0500, DSK wrote:

[...]

Sure I can. Never made any. Sorry. All I wish for Bush is a very, very
speedy retirement.

A lump of coal for Bush NOYB General 3 February 21st 04 07:01 AM
OT--An interesting piece on Bush NOYB General 28 February 12th 04 01:54 PM