Doug Kanter

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

"John H" wrote in message

You made the pejorative comment about the 'atmosphere of fear' which
we were to accept as normal. My point was that you contradict yourself
by making such a comment and then complaining that we aren't doing
enough to protect ourselves (in *any* way, shape, or form).

John H

John, the suits are using fear to shrink peoples' rights. That's completely
different from beefing up security for a mode of transportation which has
been the victim of almost total neglect. One is common sense. The other is
pandering to the worst elements in the legal community.