John H

Default Yamaha unions - basskisser, where are you?

basskisser, thanks for the list of Yamaha centers in the US that you
provided. I spoke with head office for Yamaha Motor Corporation,
U.S.A. in Cypress, CA -- see below:

Tel: 714-761-7300
Fax: 714-761-7302

Key People
• President: Shohei Kato
• CFO: Nicky Mizuta

We went through your list. Guess what -- none (to the best of her
knowledge, and she said she'd know) are unionized. Now, did you tell a
lie, or were you simply misinformed by your intelligence sources
(Harry, I assume).

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
FishFan

John H wrote in message . ..
basskisser, thanks for the list of Yamaha centers in the US that you
provided. I spoke with head office for Yamaha Motor Corporation,
U.S.A. in Cypress, CA -- see below:

Tel: 714-761-7300
Fax: 714-761-7302

Key People
? President: Shohei Kato
? CFO: Nicky Mizuta

We went through your list. Guess what -- none (to the best of her
knowledge, and she said she'd know) are unionized. Now, did you tell a
lie, or were you simply misinformed by your intelligence sources
(Harry, I assume).

John H

Just one more reason to buy a Yammy. I won't be supporting no-show
jobs, non-working ball-busters, or union "officers" who go to Vegas
"conventions" on members dues $$.

And that's speaking as a former union member (UFCW, Local 1032 &
CWA-NJ)

FishFan
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Harry Krause

FishFan wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
[...]

Jesus. You guys are as dumb as cotter pins. Yamaha outboards are
manufactured in three plants, two in Japan and one somewhere in Europe,
Germany or France, I think.

All three plants are completely unionized. They're not American unions,
but they are unions. Their unions bargain over wages, hours, and working
conditions, just as unions here do.

--
Email sent to is never read.
John H

On 3 Feb 2004 16:30:01 -0800, (FishFan) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
[...]

This started when basskisser made the following statement:

"You ****ing idiot!!! Do you not think that outboard motors need to be
distributed? Hmm, here's a thought you dolt, maybe that distribution
of those outboards........are through distribution centers...ya think?
Now, the centers are wholly owned and operated by Yamaha Motors,
U.S.A. and use union labor. My orginal "yamaha has plants in the U.S.
and they use organized labor" is valid, and correct."

As it turns out, basskisser was bull****ting the troops, based,
probably, on information from Harry Krause who also tends to call
people every name he can think of.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Joe

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Jesus. You guys are as dumb as cotter pins. Yamaha outboards are
manufactured in three plants, two in Japan and one somewhere in Europe,
Germany or France, I think.

All three plants are completely unionized. They're not American unions,
but they are unions. Their unions bargain over wages, hours, and working
conditions, just as unions here do.

Yet they seem to do it without the corruption so prevalent with US unions.

Maybe they have a shortage of paunchy pink men with bitch-tits to foul
things up.

Harry Krause

John H wrote in message . ..
[...]

You really have turned yourself into a lying asshole, John.

--
Email sent to
is never read.
NOYB

John H wrote:
On 3 Feb 2004 16:30:01 -0800, (FishFan) wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..
[...]

Harry is just distorting the facts again. The facts are as John says.

Harry Krause

John H wrote:
On 3 Feb 2004 16:30:01 -0800, (FishFan) wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..
[...]

Really? I never claimed Yamaha had organized outboard motor plants in
the USA. I did say Yamaha had unionized musical instrument plants and
some other unionized plants, but I'm not interested enough to find out
which and where.

But Yamaha outboards are certainly built by union members in Japan and
France.

As for the rest of Herring's diatribe, he's just being his disingenuous
self. Although he's gotten nastier and nastier the last few weeks. I
think his real asshole personality is emerging, the same one I picked up
on at the marina.

--
Email sent to
is never read.
-rick-

"Harry Krause" wrote ...

As for the rest of Herring's diatribe, he's just being his disingenuous
self. Although he's gotten nastier and nastier the last few weeks. I
think his real asshole personality is emerging, the same one I picked up
on at the marina.

I think John recently mentioned he was quitting smoking. If so we should cut
him some slack for a few months. It can be quite difficult.

-rick-

Harry Krause

-rick- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote ...

As for the rest of Herring's diatribe, he's just being his disingenuous
self. Although he's gotten nastier and nastier the last few weeks. I
think his real asshole personality is emerging, the same one I picked up
on at the marina.

I think John recently mentioned he was quitting smoking. If so we should cut
him some slack for a few months. It can be quite difficult.

-rick-

Ahhhh. Good for him. Giving up smoking is about the best thing you can
do for yourself, if you smoke. And you smell so much better, too.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Yamaha SX230? Larry Davick General 3 December 15th 03 04:25 PM
Yamaha Outboard Timing help Chris Selwyn-Smith General 4 September 20th 03 01:54 AM
Small Yamaha fresh water flush Don General 1 August 5th 03 07:04 PM