Harry Krause

Default Yamaha unions - basskisser, where are you?

FishFan wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
basskisser, thanks for the list of Yamaha centers in the US that you
provided. I spoke with head office for Yamaha Motor Corporation,
U.S.A. in Cypress, CA -- see below:

Tel: 714-761-7300
Fax: 714-761-7302

Key People
? President: Shohei Kato
? CFO: Nicky Mizuta

We went through your list. Guess what -- none (to the best of her
knowledge, and she said she'd know) are unionized. Now, did you tell a
lie, or were you simply misinformed by your intelligence sources
(Harry, I assume).

John H

Just one more reason to buy a Yammy. I won't be supporting no-show
jobs, non-working ball-busters, or union "officers" who go to Vegas
"conventions" on members dues $$.

And that's speaking as a former union member (UFCW, Local 1032 &
CWA-NJ)

FishFan
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Jesus. You guys are as dumb as cotter pins. Yamaha outboards are
manufactured in three plants, two in Japan and one somewhere in Europe,
Germany or France, I think.

All three plants are completely unionized. They're not American unions,
but they are unions. Their unions bargain over wages, hours, and working
conditions, just as unions here do.

--
Email sent to is never read.