Don

Default Small Yamaha fresh water flush

Anybody using the Yamaha accessory that adapts a water hose to a removeable
screw fitting in the lower end of a small Yamaha outboard? I have a 4
stroke 4HP and the rubber cup type water flushers are too big. This adapter
looks cheap and simple, but I wonder if I should buy a couple of spare screw
plugs because it seems likely I'll drop one overboard now and then.

Calif Bill

I thought all the 4 strokes had a hose fitting. My 8hp T-8 has a hose
connector up by the tiller bracket. Just unscrew the connector and hook to
hose. MY Mariner 15hp (yamaha) I just used the cups.
Bill