Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John H

Default Yamaha unions - basskisser, where are you?

basskisser, thanks for the list of Yamaha centers in the US that you
provided. I spoke with head office for Yamaha Motor Corporation,
U.S.A. in Cypress, CA -- see below:

Tel: 714-761-7300
Fax: 714-761-7302

Key People
• President: Shohei Kato
• CFO: Nicky Mizuta

We went through your list. Guess what -- none (to the best of her
knowledge, and she said she'd know) are unionized. Now, did you tell a
lie, or were you simply misinformed by your intelligence sources
(Harry, I assume).

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Yamaha SX230? Larry Davick General 3 December 15th 03 04:25 PM
Yamaha Outboard Timing help Chris Selwyn-Smith General 4 September 20th 03 01:54 AM
Small Yamaha fresh water flush Don General 1 August 5th 03 07:04 PM