Butch Ammon

Default OT Bush hatred

I wonder if there will be open debates between Bush and Kerry. Kerry
will absolutely clean Bush's clock.

Let's hope not. I have read up on Kerry and the man scares me. Not quite as
badly as "The Hildebeast" (Hil-LIAR-y Clinton), but Kerry does have some
whacked out views that go against the grain of our founding fathers of the USA.

Let me put it this way: Any self respecting firearm owner who votes for Kerry,
might as well just turn in your firearms at the nearest police station right
after you vote for him.

Butch Ammon

Doug Kanter

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
I wonder if there will be open debates between Bush and Kerry. Kerry
will absolutely clean Bush's clock.

Let's hope not. I have read up on Kerry and the man scares me. Not quite

as
badly as "The Hildebeast" (Hil-LIAR-y Clinton), but Kerry does have some
whacked out views that go against the grain of our founding fathers of the

USA.

Let me put it this way: Any self respecting firearm owner who votes for

Kerry,
might as well just turn in your firearms at the nearest police station

right
after you vote for him.

What's he saying about firearms?

Butch Ammon

What's he saying about firearms?

Kerry scored a big fat "F" on the NRA's website. He fully supports Sarah Brady
and the "Brady bunch" not to mention the gun-grabbing liberals like Diane
Feinstein, Charles Schumer, etc...

I know he is a combat Vietnam vet and all, but his absolute disdain for
firearms is going to be his downfall.

Visit the NRA's website or the NRA-ILA site and you'll read all you need to
know about a politicians viewpoints.

Butch Ammon
NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

How do you know it wasn't just a misstatement?

I don't care WHAT it was. In some situations, accidents are not
permissible.
Period. I can talk about gardening until people are ready to lock

me
in
closet. But, I wouldn't do it at a funeral while the clergyman was
talking.
Get it?

No. Your analogy sucks.

I guess we have vastly different views on quality control. If your boy
worked at my company, he'd be on the fast track to nowhere. No

promotions.
Minimal responsibility.

No. We have very different views about what is a reliable measure of a
person's intelligence. Public speaking is *not* a reliable tool to

measure
how "smart" someone is, IMO.

With the president, we have no other measure, unless we can find a way to
spend a day with him, asking him questions of our own. You may say we can
judge him by his actions, but that's probably not a good idea.

That's a very good idea. Judge him by his actions...not whether you agree
with them...but whether or not the end results were/are positive. Didn't
agree with the tax cuts? So what. There is hardly anybody dumb enough to
say that they didn't help spark the economy. Didn't agree with the war in
Iraq? So what. It's hard to find someone who believes the World would be a
better place with Saddam still in power. Don't agree with the Patriot Act
and the detention of all those bad guys in Guantanamo? So what. Since
9/11, there have been no major attacks on our country despite al Qaeda's
best efforts.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.289c59c912814428cc4671b817722c8a@107 5917347.nulluser.com...
Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
At least Sorenson is smart enought to realize the following:

He's usually not
as dumb as he pretends to be.

Acting dumb is Bush's style. He likes to sandbag people. He

plays
dumb, people underestimate him and, all of a sudden -- wap!

He
nails
them.

Harry still hasn't figured it out...which is precisely the

reason
why
every
one of Harry's predictions about Bush have been wrong.

How do you know he's ACTING dumb? The guy confused Slovenia with
Slovakia,
while standing right next to the foreign minister from one of

the
two
places.

How do you know it wasn't just a misstatement?

I don't care WHAT it was. In some situations, accidents are not
permissible.
Period. I can talk about gardening until people are ready to lock

me in
closet. But, I wouldn't do it at a funeral while the clergyman was
talking.
Get it?

No. Your analogy sucks.

I guess we have vastly different views on quality control. If your boy
worked at my company, he'd be on the fast track to nowhere. No

promotions.
Minimal responsibility.

I get it. Bush is only pretending to be as dumb as a post. In reality,
he is as dumb as dirt.

How clever of him to aspire to post-dom.

I wonder if there will be open debates between Bush and Kerry. Kerry
will absolutely clean Bush's clock.

Your suggestion that Kerry will beat Bush in a debate might raise a few
eyebrows (Kerry's botox brow excluded of course). Kerry is a very boring
speaker...who is pitching liberal ideas that don't jive with mainstream
America.

Kerry-Edwards is beginning to look like the ticket. Works for me. And
what's really telling: the tremendous number of Democrats getting out to
the polls for these primaries. The base is motivated, and that means
trouble in River City for President Bush-shipper and his collection of
incompetents.

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
I wonder if there will be open debates between Bush and Kerry. Kerry
will absolutely clean Bush's clock.

Let's hope not. I have read up on Kerry and the man scares me. Not

quite
as
badly as "The Hildebeast" (Hil-LIAR-y Clinton), but Kerry does have some
whacked out views that go against the grain of our founding fathers of

the
USA.

Let me put it this way: Any self respecting firearm owner who votes for

Kerry,
might as well just turn in your firearms at the nearest police station

right
after you vote for him.

What's he saying about firearms?

From his website
(http://www.http://kerry.senate.gov/b...ns_record.html)

Gun Control
Senator Kerry is deeply troubled by the numbers of people - and particularly
the number of children - that are wounded or killed by gunfire each year and
he supports stricter gun control measures in order to prevent children and
adults from misusing any of the approximately 192 million firearms currently
in circulation in the United States. He believes that we need to close the
gun show loophole, which permits sales at gun shows without a background
check, require the provision of a child safety lock on all handguns, and
increase controls on assault weapons and HANDGUNS.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

With the president, we have no other measure, unless we can find a way

spend a day with him, asking him questions of our own. You may say we

can
judge him by his actions, but that's probably not a good idea.

That's a very good idea. Judge him by his actions...not whether you agree
with them...but whether or not the end results were/are positive. Didn't
agree with the tax cuts? So what. There is hardly anybody dumb enough to
say that they didn't help spark the economy. Didn't agree with the war in
Iraq? So what. It's hard to find someone who believes the World would be

better place with Saddam still in power. Don't agree with the Patriot Act
and the detention of all those bad guys in Guantanamo? So what. Since
9/11, there have been no major attacks on our country despite al Qaeda's
best efforts.

Oh. I see. But, perhaps you should meditate on the difference between cause
and correlation.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

Your suggestion that Kerry will beat Bush in a debate might raise a few
eyebrows (Kerry's botox brow excluded of course). Kerry is a very boring
speaker...who is pitching liberal ideas that don't jive with mainstream
America.

Mainstream America? How do you define that? Polls indicate the country's
split close to 50/50 on most major issues. Which 50% is mainstream? The one
you like?

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message news:Te6Ub.9976
How do you know it wasn't just a misstatement?

It probably WAS a misstatement, proving he's an idiot who, even when
meeting with visiting foreign dignitaries, can't retain what country
that particular dignitary is from!
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
ink.net...

"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

Period. I can talk about gardening until people are ready to lock me in a
closet. But, I wouldn't do it at a funeral while the clergyman was

talking.
Get it?

No. Your analogy sucks.

Wow, really? You DON'T understand the above analogy? You ARE stupid then!