NOYB

Default OT Bush hatred

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.289c59c912814428cc4671b817722c8a@107 5917347.nulluser.com...
Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
At least Sorenson is smart enought to realize the following:

He's usually not
as dumb as he pretends to be.

Acting dumb is Bush's style. He likes to sandbag people. He

plays
dumb, people underestimate him and, all of a sudden -- wap!

He
nails
them.

Harry still hasn't figured it out...which is precisely the

reason
why
every
one of Harry's predictions about Bush have been wrong.

How do you know he's ACTING dumb? The guy confused Slovenia with
Slovakia,
while standing right next to the foreign minister from one of

the
two
places.

How do you know it wasn't just a misstatement?

I don't care WHAT it was. In some situations, accidents are not
permissible.
Period. I can talk about gardening until people are ready to lock

me in
closet. But, I wouldn't do it at a funeral while the clergyman was
talking.
Get it?

No. Your analogy sucks.

I guess we have vastly different views on quality control. If your boy
worked at my company, he'd be on the fast track to nowhere. No

promotions.
Minimal responsibility.

I get it. Bush is only pretending to be as dumb as a post. In reality,
he is as dumb as dirt.

How clever of him to aspire to post-dom.

I wonder if there will be open debates between Bush and Kerry. Kerry
will absolutely clean Bush's clock.

Your suggestion that Kerry will beat Bush in a debate might raise a few
eyebrows (Kerry's botox brow excluded of course). Kerry is a very boring
speaker...who is pitching liberal ideas that don't jive with mainstream
America.

Kerry-Edwards is beginning to look like the ticket. Works for me. And
what's really telling: the tremendous number of Democrats getting out to
the polls for these primaries. The base is motivated, and that means
trouble in River City for President Bush-shipper and his collection of
incompetents.