jps

Default Bush Quotes

So what if he can't manage to assemble whole thoughts and articulate them.

I give you our illustrious President.

"General Musharraf of Pakistan is a Democrat"
George W. Bush

"The inhabitants of Greece are the Greecians"
George W. Bush

"The French don't have a word for 'Entrepreneur'"
George W.. Bush

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
George W.Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
George W. Bush

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the
future."
George W. Bush

"The future will be better tomorrow."
George W. Bush

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
George W. Bush

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm
commitment to
Europe. We are a part of Europe."
George W. Bush

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
George W. Bush

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
George W. Bush

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in
our air and
water that are doing it."
George W. Bush

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
George W. Bush

jps

Oops, haven't posted an OT topic in several weeks (you're welcome) and
forgot the OT...

So sorry.

jps

Doug Kanter

"jps" wrote in message
So what if he can't manage to assemble whole thoughts and articulate them.

Awww...come on. Give the guy a break. By saying these things, he's just
bein' down-home old-timey, tryin' to remind folks of a day and age when they
didn't have to worry about stuff. Like, when they were toddlers.

Clams Canino

He's a big into baseball. Perhaps he studied under Yogi Berra?

-W

"jps" wrote in message

I give you our illustrious President.

Give him a break he is close to being retarded.

jps

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:08:50 -0800, "jps" wrote:

So what if he can't manage to assemble whole thoughts and articulate

them.

I give you our illustrious President.

Yawn.. boring baloney snipped.

You consider your President's words boring baloney? You left my
introduction and snipped all his quotes.

I can't stand the man but I find his quotes very humorous and entertaining.
We haven't had this kind of talent in the White House since Vice-President
Tomatoe.f

Clams Canino

Write you own jokes.

-W

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
Gosh, I love that guy. He's got a certain Yogiistic aura about him.

Gould 0738

Yawn.. boring baloney snipped.

Since it would be really difficult to defend GWB's constant struggle with the
English language and the lack of logical development in many of his statements,
dismissing the problem as baloney and snipping it is probably about all that
the Bush fans have left.

This man should *never* speak extemporaneously.
Rick

Gould 0738 wrote:

This man should *never* speak extemporaneously.

Quite the opposite, Chuck. Bush should be prohibited from reading any
prepared speech or statement.

If he is only capable of reading statements produced by a team of
handlers then the public should be made aware of that, no matter how
embarrassing to all involved.

If he is incapable of speaking coherently that is pretty good evidence
he is incapable of thinking coherently. Why should we pretend that he is
anything other than what his extemporaneous utterances indicate?

Rick