NOYB

Default OT Bush hatred

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
I wonder if there will be open debates between Bush and Kerry. Kerry
will absolutely clean Bush's clock.

Let's hope not. I have read up on Kerry and the man scares me. Not

quite
as
badly as "The Hildebeast" (Hil-LIAR-y Clinton), but Kerry does have some
whacked out views that go against the grain of our founding fathers of

the
USA.

Let me put it this way: Any self respecting firearm owner who votes for

Kerry,
might as well just turn in your firearms at the nearest police station

right
after you vote for him.

What's he saying about firearms?

From his website
(http://www.http://kerry.senate.gov/b...ns_record.html)

Gun Control
Senator Kerry is deeply troubled by the numbers of people - and particularly
the number of children - that are wounded or killed by gunfire each year and
he supports stricter gun control measures in order to prevent children and
adults from misusing any of the approximately 192 million firearms currently
in circulation in the United States. He believes that we need to close the
gun show loophole, which permits sales at gun shows without a background
check, require the provision of a child safety lock on all handguns, and
increase controls on assault weapons and HANDGUNS.