Default Pfizer vaccine - round 1

They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 07:09:07 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Well, having the shots has improved my disposition. I feel a bit less paranoid
going shopping!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Well, having the shots has improved my disposition. I feel a bit less paranoid
going shopping!

Don't believe the spoofer.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago.Â* So far, so good.

On Friday, March 12, 2021 at 8:56:39 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago. So far, so good.

Report back tomorrow about your experience. It'll be interesting, at least to me. I'm back to normal.

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 20:56:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago.Â* So far, so good.

Lee County sent me an Email a couple days ago and asked if I still
needed my shot so I may be getting close. I hope it doesn't make me
sick. I don't have time for that ****. These people would starve.

wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago.* So far, so good.

It was the next day that had me down!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago.Â* So far, so good.

Lee County sent me an Email a couple days ago and asked if I still
needed my shot so I may be getting close. I hope it doesn't make me
sick. I don't have time for that ****. These people would starve.

I've had both Moderna shots. First one just gave me a bit of soreness in
the upper arm at the vacc site. Second one made me a little drowsy for a
day. Wife felt a bit nauseous for a day after second shot. It's been
almost two weeks since my second shot. No lasting side effects. Still
masking up when we go out, keeping away from other peeps, sanitizing our
hands with the spray bottles we keep with us, and washing our hands when
we get home. I visit the supermarket when needed between 7 and 8 am,
when it is least crowded. We did visit a local Thai restaurant this past
week; tables were at least 10' apart.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

wrote:
[...]

If you are still acting like you did last year, why bother with the
shot?

pfizer vaccine Bill[_12_] General 2 February 21st 21 04:30 AM
Vaccine ? Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 30 May 20th 20 11:21 PM
H1N1 vaccine Don White General 29 December 2nd 09 11:10 PM
Where is the vaccine? John H Rant General 1 October 10th 09 06:44 PM