Default Pfizer vaccine - round 1

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 11:41:03 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/12/21 10:00 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 20:56:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago.* So far, so good.

Lee County sent me an Email a couple days ago and asked if I still
needed my shot so I may be getting close. I hope it doesn't make me
sick. I don't have time for that ****. These people would starve.

I've had both Moderna shots. First one just gave me a bit of soreness in
the upper arm at the vacc site. Second one made me a little drowsy for a
day. Wife felt a bit nauseous for a day after second shot. It's been
almost two weeks since my second shot. No lasting side effects. Still
masking up when we go out, keeping away from other peeps, sanitizing our
hands with the spray bottles we keep with us, and washing our hands when
we get home. I visit the supermarket when needed between 7 and 8 am,
when it is least crowded. We did visit a local Thai restaurant this past
week; tables were at least 10' apart.

If you are still acting like you did last year, why bother with the
shot?

===

The shots are not infallible, about 95% effective for the Moderna and
Pfizer. That certainly improves your safety a great deal but we're
not totally out of the woods until some large percentage of the
population gets vaccinated. That's not going to happen until May/June
at best. Until then it pays to take reasonable precautions.

wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago.Â* So far, so good.

It was the next day that had me down!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

One your 2nd shot?Â* I was up late so I slept in until 9 and went about
my business without any problem.Â* Like I posted earlier, my arm had some
tenderness but about the same as the flu shot.

wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.
Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago.* So far, so good.

It was the next day that had me down!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

One your 2nd shot?* I was up late so I slept in until 9 and went about
my business without any problem.* Like I posted earlier, my arm had some
tenderness but about the same as the flu shot.

The first shot was no worse than any other. With the second one I had headaches
and felt very lethargic, but the following day was fine.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 23:52:27 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 11:41:03 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Using that logic, it will never be safe because a third of the country
may never get vaccinated.
How much are you going to give up to keep them safe?

wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

67% would be a huge improvement from where we are now and would
greatly reduce the risk for people who *are* vaccinated. Of the 33%
who aren't, some will eventually fall into line, and some will
contract Covid. Of those who contract Covid, some will acquire
immunity that way, and others will eliminate themselves from the gene
pool. I think that eventually "proof of vaccination" will become a
common requirement for many activities, just like proof of small pox
vaccination was common 70 years ago.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 13:16:52 -0400, wrote:On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 23:52:27 -0500, Wayne wrote:On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 11:41:03 -0500, wrote:On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 3/12/21 10:00 PM, wrote: On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 20:56:32 -0500, Alex wrote: wrote: They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away. Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was. The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with. Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago. So far, so good. Lee County sent me an Email a couple days ago and asked if I still needed my shot so I may be getting close. I hope it doesn't make me sick. I don't have time for that ****. These people would starve. I've had both Moderna shots. First one just gave me a bit of soreness in the upper arm at the vacc site. Second one made me a little drowsy for a day. Wife felt a bit nauseous for a day after second shot. It's been almost two weeks since my second shot. No lasting side effects. Still masking up when we go out, keeping away from other peeps, sanitizing our hands with the spray bottles we keep with us, and washing our hands when we get home. I visit the supermarket when needed between 7 and 8 am, when it is least crowded. We did visit a local Thai restaurant this past week; tables were at least 10' apart.If you are still acting like you did last year, why bother with theshot?===The shots are not infallible, about 95% effective for the Moderna andPfizer. That certainly improves your safety a great deal but we'renot totally out of the woods until some large percentage of thepopulation gets vaccinated. That's not going to happen until May/Juneat best. Until then it pays to take reasonable precautions.Using that logic, it will never be safe because a third of the countrymay never get vaccinated.How much are you going to give up to keep them safe?===67% would be a huge improvement from where we are now and wouldgreatly reduce the risk for people who *are* vaccinated. Of the 33%who aren't, some will eventually fall into line, and some willcontract Covid. Of those who contract Covid, some will acquireimmunity that way, and others will eliminate themselves from the genepool. I think that eventually "proof of vaccination" will become acommon requirement for many activities, just like proof of small poxvaccination was common 70 years ago.

The reason the shot hurts so much is they implanted a tiny
programmable chip with all your personal data and a GPS. Ahhh,
the miracles of modern medicine.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Fretwell's naive libertarianism is creeping out. I agree that proof of
vaccination should be a requirement.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/14/21 2:10 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 13:16:52 -0400, wrote: On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 23:52:27 -0500, Wayne B wrote: On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 11:41:03 -0500, wrote: On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/12/21 10:00 PM, wrote: On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 20:56:32 -0500, Alex wrote: wrote: They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away. Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was. The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with. Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago. So far, so good. Lee County sent me an Email a couple days ago and asked if I still needed my shot so I may be getting close. I hope it doesn't make me sick. I don't have time for that ****. These people would starve. I've had both Moderna shots. First one just gave me a bit of soreness in the upper arm at the vacc site. Second one made me a little drowsy for a day. Wife felt a bit nauseous for a day after second shot. It's been almost two weeks since my second shot. No lasting side effects. Still masking up when we go out, keeping away from other peeps, sanitizing our hands with the spray bottles we keep with us, and washing our hands when we get home. I visit the supermarket when needed between 7 and 8 am, when it is least crowded. We did visit a local Thai restaurant this past week; tables were at least 10' apart. If you are still acting like you did last year, why bother with the shot? === The shots are not infallible, about 95% effective for the Moderna and Pfizer. That certainly improves your safety a great deal but we're not totally out of the woods until some large percentage of the population gets vaccinated. That's not going to happen until May/June at best. Until then it pays to take reasonable precautions. Using that logic, it will never be safe because a third of the country may never get vaccinated. How much are you going to give up to keep them safe? === 67% would be a huge improvement from where we are now and would greatly reduce the risk for people who *are* vaccinated. Of the 33% who aren't, some will eventually fall into line, and some will contract Covid. Of those who contract Covid, some will acquire immunity that way, and others will eliminate themselves from the gene pool. I think that eventually "proof of vaccination" will become a common requirement for many activities, just like proof of small pox vaccination was common 70 years ago. Fretwell's naive libertarianism is creeping out. I agree that proof of vaccination should be a requirement.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

A requirement for what? Why can't you ever complete a thought?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

CDC reports that 20% have had at least one shot and about 12% have had
both (or the JJ)
Considering they are not planning to do the kids until they do more
studies and pregnant women may want to avoid it, that is actually a
higher number of eligible people.

I got an Email from the county saying my name came up for the shot at
RSW but when I tried to schedule it they said they were sold out until
April. I guess I am just going to die ;-)

As for the Covid passport, I doubt we will put up with the stuff they
did 70 years ago.

wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

This is strange from a guy who thinks proof of citizenship shouldn't
be necessary to vote. It is harder to check out a library book than it
is to vote.
BTW it is going to be your liberal friends at the ACLU that fights a
Covid ID law. Blacks and Latinos are some of the strongest opponents
to this vaccine. They keep pointing out Tuskegee.

pfizer vaccine Bill[_12_] General 2 February 21st 21 03:30 AM
Vaccine ? Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 30 May 20th 20 11:21 PM
H1N1 vaccine Don White General 29 December 2nd 09 10:10 PM
Where is the vaccine? John H Rant General 1 October 10th 09 06:44 PM