Default H1N1 vaccine

Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Both...several weeks apart.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Have you heard of filters?

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet,or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:21:46 -0500, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:

Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Both...several weeks apart.

You did not. You don't fit any of the categories.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:56:03 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

So the Canadian government isn't rationing the H1N1 vaccine?

Interesting.

wrote:

Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Both...several weeks apart.

You did not. You don't fit any of the categories.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm

Please...you're not my doctor, and you don't have access to my medical
files. Further, the site you cite lists recommendations. You know what
"recommendation" means, right?

Further, the other day you went into outer orbit because you read a post
you thought I wrote, and were unaware there are several users here now
spoofing the ID's of other users.

Dumb Donnie wrote:
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

This is pretty rich. Donnie calling others stupid!!

wrote:
Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. *Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Both...several weeks apart.

You did not. You don't fit any of the categories.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm

He does ACT like he's 6 months to 18 years of age mentally. We also
know he's very obese, so he does have a health risk. And the way he
acts like a scared little pussy here, he may be pregnant, too!

In article 332e27cc-86fb-4106-a364-
,
says...
And the way he
acts like a scared little pussy here, he may be pregnant, too!

LOL...