Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default H1N1 vaccine

On Dec 1, 11:25*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:21:46 -0500, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"

wrote:
Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. *Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Both...several weeks apart.

You did not. You don't fit any of the categories.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm

He does ACT like he's 6 months to 18 years of age mentally. We also
know he's very obese, so he does have a health risk. And the way he
acts like a scared little pussy here, he may be pregnant, too!