Default H1N1 Vaccine shortage...

Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

On Oct 21, 6:46*am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.
Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.

That comes later after he retires from politics. In the mean time he's
content with picking their pockets.

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 05:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Loogypicker
wrote:

On Oct 21, 6:46*am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.

By the way, I kicked your ass on Farkle the other day.

I own you Bassy - lock, stock and barrel. :)

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:45:39 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Oct 21, 6:46*am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.

By the way, I kicked your ass on Farkle the other day.

I own you Bassy - lock, stock and barrel. :)

Farkle sounds like something you would yell at another driver as you
held up the New York Driving Finger....

In a sense, that's exactly what I did. :)

Heh, heh, heh...

On Oct 21, 10:00*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:45:39 -0400, Tosk

wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Oct 21, 6:46*am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.

By the way, I kicked your ass on Farkle the other day.

I own you Bassy - lock, stock and barrel. *:)

Farkle sounds like something you would yell at another driver as you
held up the New York Driving Finger....

In a sense, that's exactly what I did. *:)

Heh, heh, heh...

LOL... Farkle. Hey, check your phone message nub (noob)...

wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46*am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.

By the way, I kicked your ass on Farkle the other day.

I own you Bassy - lock, stock and barrel. *:)

You'd better take another look there, Tom.....!!!

On Oct 21, 11:53*am, Tosk wrote:
In article 9537da41-8e17-4bb9-9d7a-
,
says...

wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46*am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.

By the way, I kicked your ass on Farkle the other day.

I own you Bassy - lock, stock and barrel. *:)

You'd better take another look there, Tom.....!!!

Kick his ass loogie!

RMR, Check out The Mouse, Stimilon 09!!http://tinyurl.com/yh56wrx- Hide quoted text -

You betcha! Nice pic of the Mouse, by the way! Season must be about
over for you, huh?