Default H1N1 Vaccine shortage...

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:32:24 -0700 (PDT), Loogypicker
wrote:

On Oct 22, 1:23*pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:43:22 -0700, jps wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:50:53 -0700, Jim wrote:

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.

Never ceases to amaze me what an ignorant assholes those are who look
for any argument to hang a negative on Obama.

Can't you guys see this isn't going to get us anywhere? *No, I guess
they can't. *Sad.

I'd never know about John H's postings if people didn't respond to them,
I filtered him out a long time ago as he never had anything to contribute.

Smart man.

Ya know Johnny...this kind of stuff *is exactly what I'm talking about.
Why do you feel the need to constantly badmouth your president? *Isn't your
govt pension cheque big enough?
I'm sure any number of your fellow Americans would love to have it.

Redistributing wealth to malcontents doesn't make much sense to me
either. *Probably better off in the hands of people who find it
valuable and appreciate it.

Volunteerism is gaining steam in the US but I don't expect Herring
will be volunteering his hand out from the gov't.

Given the actions taken by the administration against those who don't
bow down to its desires, I would not be a bit surprised to see them
coming after the pensions of government retirees who disagree with
them.

Would you be surprised?- Hide quoted text -

Are you talking about the alleged "hit list" the Obama administration
is accused of having?

no

Funny thing, that list. Only the Republicans say
that it exists, but yet can't provide one single shred of evidence to
prove of such.

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:20:12 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:50:53 -0700, Jim wrote:

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H.
wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time
trying
be
[...]

Volunteerism is, apparently, a Mao teaching according to Beck.

Bull****.. Are you sure you are not Harry or JPS, both famous for
making
it up as they go along???

This is what Beck said, as reported from several sources. Do you deny
he
equated volunteerism with reeducation camps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQVqI...ayer_embedded#

If you listen for content you will see that he was comparing the NEA and
Hollywoods push for Administration policy across the board. Over 60
"ordered" (volunteer based story lines in one week) references to
volunteerism on popular TV series to it, not volunteerism itself, even I
with a meager High School education can figure that out. Please, relax
and put down the koolaid...

I don't think you're going to get many people to attempt to listen to Beck
for "content." He's a nutcase without the nut.

You're doing a great job of toeing the Harry/jps line, but you failed
to address Tosk's post, wherein he put you in your place.

Put her in her place??
The Freak can't even put his motorcycle in its' right place. LOL

wrote:

On Oct 22, 1:23*pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:43:22 -0700, jps wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

. ..

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H. wrote:
[...]

is accused of having? Funny thing, that list. Only the Republicans say
that it exists, but yet can't provide one single shred of evidence to
prove of such.

Here Loogy, this is the type behavior to which I was referring.

"Political intimidation has always been part of the current Congress's
health-care strategy: "If you're not at the table, you're on the menu"
is tattooed on every lobbyist and industry rep in Washington. But Max
Baucus's latest bullying tactics are hard to believe by even these
standards, as the Senate Finance Chairman has sicced federal
regulators on the insurer Humana Inc. for daring to criticize one part
of his health bill."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...839672342.html

This has probably not made it to the major media, but you can see why
I might be concerned about my government check.

And, anyone recieving Social Security might be concerned also.

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:27:11 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:20:12 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:50:53 -0700, Jim wrote:

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H.
wrote:
[...]

Is that not the 'caustic behavior' you were decrying a while ago?
jps jps is offline

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:20:12 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:50:53 -0700, Jim wrote:

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H.
wrote:
[...]

Toe the line? He can't assemble a thought on his own so he assumes
others suffer the same disability.

Some day Herring will become aware of collective consciousness.
Although since it requires consciousness, I may have overestimated the
odds.

The Freak couldn't put a dog in its place.

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:20:12 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:50:53 -0700, Jim
wrote:

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H.
wrote:
[...]

I agree...
your statement.... "but you failed to address Tosk's post, wherein he put
you in your place" is caustic.
Acknowledging your behaviour is the first step to recovery.

wrote:

On Oct 22, 1:23 pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:43:22 -0700, jps wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

. ..

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H. wrote:
[...]

I can think of a lot of things to call Baucus, but a bully isn't one of
them.

I think you should probably not try to defend the insurance companies too
much. Just my opinion.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

Given the actions taken by the administration against those who don't
bow down to its desires, I would not be a bit surprised to see them
coming after the pensions of government retirees who disagree with
them.

I wish, but unfortunately this is just a paranoid delusion.
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:36:11 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

I agree...
your statement.... "but you failed to address Tosk's post, wherein he put
you in your place" is caustic.
Acknowledging your behaviour is the first step to recovery.

Good luck with that. He's a good candidate for a 24 or 36 step
program.

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:53:45 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Oct 22, 1:23 pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:43:22 -0700, jps wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

. ..

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H. wrote:
[...]

I'm defending no one. I'm displaying the behavior of our government.
Of course, it's not made the 'major media'.