Calif Bill

Default Oil Shortage Explained

Subject: FW: Oil Shortage Explained...

A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in
America. Well, there's a very simple answer......Nobody bothered to check
the oil. We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason for that is
purely geographical. Our oil is in Alaska, Texas, California, and Oklahoma.

Our dipsticks are in Washington DC.

___m___~¿ô____m____

Calif Bill wrote:

A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here
in America. Well, there's a very simple answer......Nobody bothered to
check
the oil. We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason for that is
purely geographical. Our oil is in Alaska, Texas, California, and
Oklahoma.

Our dipsticks are in Washington DC.

I for one, hope you have cleared that up for some.....

Oil reserves will be released just as soon as all the money from those tax
rebates have been redistrubited to the oil men that rightfully deserved all
the money in the first place..... Right?....

Yep, that's the ticket..
--
_____________m___~¿ô____m__________________

Calif Bill

"___m___~¿ô____m____" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here
in America. Well, there's a very simple answer......Nobody bothered to
check
the oil. We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason for that

is
purely geographical. Our oil is in Alaska, Texas, California, and
Oklahoma.

Our dipsticks are in Washington DC.

I for one, hope you have cleared that up for some.....

Oil reserves will be released just as soon as all the money from those tax
rebates have been redistrubited to the oil men that rightfully deserved

all
the money in the first place..... Right?....

Yep, that's the ticket..
--
_____________m___~¿ô____m__________________

Sounds like you should have invested in oil company stocks, instead of hyped
..bomb stocks.

___m___~¿ô____m____

Calif Bill wrote:

"___m___~¿ô____m____" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

[...]

I already spend my rebate on higher gas prices. It's too late to invest it
in anything now...lol
--
_____________m___~¿ô____m__________________

___m___~¿ô____m____

___m___~¿ô____m____ wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:

"___m___~¿ô____m____" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

[...]

I spent it.....Getting late. Good night.
--
_____________m___~¿ô____m__________________

Calif Bill

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
Bill,
In the future please post a warning! That just cost me a keyboard. :-)
Paul

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here

in
America. Well, there's a very simple answer......Nobody bothered to

check
the oil. We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason for that

is
purely geographical. Our oil is in Alaska, Texas, California, and

Oklahoma.

Our dipsticks are in Washington DC.

Sorry. Me bad.
Bill