___m___~Ώτ____m____

Default Oil Shortage Explained

Calif Bill wrote:

"___m___~Ώτ____m____" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

Subject: FW: Oil Shortage Explained...

A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage
here in America. Well, there's a very simple answer......Nobody
bothered to check
the oil. We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason for that

is
purely geographical. Our oil is in Alaska, Texas, California, and
Oklahoma.

Our dipsticks are in Washington DC.

I for one, hope you have cleared that up for some.....

Oil reserves will be released just as soon as all the money from those
tax rebates have been redistrubited to the oil men that rightfully
deserved

all
the money in the first place..... Right?....

Yep, that's the ticket..
--

Sounds like you should have invested in oil company stocks, instead of
hyped .bomb stocks.

I already spend my rebate on higher gas prices. It's too late to invest it
in anything now...lol
--