Default Where is the vaccine?

It's not like the administration under the leadership of 'Bama hasn't
had enough time to fix the problem. We still don't have enough Swine
Flu vaccine to treat those who need treatment.

Why has 'bama been sitting on his ass for so long?

"John H Rant" wrote in message
It's not like the administration under the leadership of 'Bama hasn't
had enough time to fix the problem. We still don't have enough Swine
Flu vaccine to treat those who need treatment.

Why has 'bama been sitting on his ass for so long?

Come on... it's the fast deployment of vaccine in history. At least try and
find something rational to say...

--
Nom=de=Plume