H the K (I post with a Mac) H the K (I post with a Mac) is offline

Default H1N1 vaccine

Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Both...several weeks apart.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting