Default Pfizer vaccine - round 1

Wrote in message:r
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 3/12/21 10:00 PM,
wrote: On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 20:56:32 -0500, Alex wrote: wrote: They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away. Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was. The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with. Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago. So far, so good. Lee County sent me an Email a couple days ago and asked if I still needed my shot so I may be getting close. I hope it doesn't make me sick. I don't have time for that ****. These people would starve. I've had both Moderna shots. First one just gave me a bit of soreness in the upper arm at the vacc site. Second one made me a little drowsy for a day. Wife felt a bit nauseous for a day after second shot. It's been almost two weeks since my second shot. No lasting side effects. Still masking up when we go out, keeping away from other peeps, sanitizing our hands with the spray bottles we keep with us, and washing our hands when we get home. I visit the supermarket when needed between 7 and 8 am, when it is least crowded. We did visit a local Thai restaurant this past week; tables were at least 10' apart.If you are still acting like you did last year, why bother with theshot?

I gotta go with Fat Harry on this one.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 13:23:11 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
[...]

So you don't think the shot will change your life at all. You are
still going to be hiding.
That is not a good sales pitch for a $12 billion dollar boondoggle.

Wrote in message:r
On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 13:23:11 -0500 (EST), justan Wrote in message:r On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:12:42 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 3/12/21 10:00 PM,
wrote: On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 20:56:32 -0500, Alex wrote: wrote: They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines onTuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away. Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than minewas. The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with. Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago. So far, so good. Lee County sent me an Email a couple days ago and asked if I still needed my shot so I may be getting close. I hope it doesn't make me sick.I don'thave time for that ****. These people would starve. I've had both Moderna shots. First one just gave me a bit of soreness in the upper arm at the vacc site. Second one made me a little drowsy for a day. Wife felt a bit nauseous for a day after second shot. It's been almost two weeks since my second shot. No lasting sideeffects. Still masking up when we go out, keeping away from other peeps, sanitizing our hands with the spray bottles we keep with us, and washing our hands when we get home. I visit the supermarket when needed between 7 and 8 am, when it is least crowded. We did visit a local Thai restaurant this past week; tables were atleast 10' apart.If you are still acting like you did last year, why bother with theshot?I gotta go with Fat Harry on this one.So you don't think the shot will change your life at all. You arestill going to be hiding. That is not a good sales pitch for a $12 billion dollar boondoggle.

Whats $12,000,000,000 when close to 2,000,000,000,000 has just
been tossed out the window.
I"m not pitching anything. I haven't read that the shot will
prevent you from being a carrier and passing the China virus on.
It seems that Fat Harry is paying closer attention to whats being
said.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

wrote:

wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were
able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local
appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens
Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a
little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but
it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to
get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago.Â* So far, so good.

[...]

Because those are the medical recommendations.

--
Lock Trump Up

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 00:08:42 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze

wrote:
[...]

I remember when doctors sold cigarettes so the cause of the day comes
with a little skepticism.

wrote:
[...]

I don’t take medical advice from builders of tiki bars.

--
Lock Trump Up

wrote:
[...]

https://youtu.be/gCMzjJjuxQI

Maybe you should.

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 03:00:22 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze

wrote:
[...]

... but you will listen to a bureaucrat who serves at the pleasure of
another appointed bureaucrat. Interesting.

wrote:
On Friday, March 12, 2021 at 8:56:39 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago. So far, so good.

Report back tomorrow about your experience. It'll be interesting, at least to me. I'm back to normal.

Only some minor soreness in the injection sight when I woke up.Â* I think
the flu shot was worse.Â* Nothing now.Â* The 2nd dose is supposed to be
worse but it affects everyone differently.

pfizer vaccine Bill[_12_] General 2 February 21st 21 03:30 AM
Vaccine ? Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 30 May 20th 20 11:21 PM
H1N1 vaccine Don White General 29 December 2nd 09 10:10 PM
Where is the vaccine? John H Rant General 1 October 10th 09 06:44 PM