Default ****ed off women

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/7/20 2:42 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: With Lizzy Warren's departure from the nomination process the lefty cable networks are full of her female supporters calling foul because they lost out on a woman POTUS again. Their main complaint is that a woman should be elected POTUS because ... she's a woman ... and it's a woman's turn. Reminds me of when Hillary ran and many felt she'd win because it was *her* turn. I'd have no problem voting for a woman *if* her agenda and goals as a POTUS were consistent with what I thing are in the best interests of the country and her positions were fully supported with realistic objectives. But I am not going to support or vote for a woman simply because she's a woman. Apparently many others, including most Democrats, agree. You support a POTUS whose interests are in the interest of his buddies and family and not in the best interests of this country.

Try to focus Fat Harry. It ought to be easy. There ain't much
cluttering your head.

--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/7/20 3:56 PM, wrote: On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 15:40:25 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote: On 3/7/20 3:16 PM, wrote: On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 14:42:10 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote: With Lizzy Warren's departure from the nomination process the lefty cable networks are full of her female supporters calling foul because they lost out on a woman POTUS again. Their main complaint is that a woman should be elected POTUS because ... she's a woman ... and it's a woman's turn. Reminds me of when Hillary ran and many felt she'd win because it was *her* turn. I'd have no problem voting for a woman *if* her agenda and goals as a POTUS were consistent with what I thing are in the best interests of the country and her positions were fully supported with realistic objectives. But I am not going to support or vote for a woman simply because she's a woman. Apparently many others, including most Democrats, agree. === Personally I find Warren's tone shrill and over emoted, a bit like Hillary in some respects. However, the real deal breaker for me was trying to pass herself off as a native American all those years. What an insult to real native Americans, and what an insight into her true character. You boyz are hilarious. You support Donald Pig Vomit, a man whose behavior and statements are a continuous insult, and you don't like Warren because you find her shrill and over-emoted. No one in politics is more shrill and over-emoted than Trump. === Stop me if I'm wrong but I believe we were talking about Warren, not Trump. Try to pay attention and stay on topic. Just pointing out your political hypocrisy. You dislike behavior in a woman you find acceptable in a man. And Trump is worse in both regards.

And Biden is pimping the lgbt vote in Orlando today. Go Joey.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

With Lizzy Warren's departure from the nomination process
the lefty cable networks are full of her female supporters
calling foul because they lost out on a woman POTUS again.

Their main complaint is that a woman should be elected
POTUS because ... she's a woman ... and it's a woman's turn.

Reminds me of when Hillary ran and many felt she'd win
because it was *her* turn.

I'd have no problem voting for a woman *if* her agenda
and goals as a POTUS were consistent with what I thing
are in the best interests of the country and her
positions were fully supported with realistic objectives.

But I am not going to support or vote for a woman simply
because she's a woman.

Apparently many others, including most Democrats, agree.

===

Personally I find Warren's tone shrill and over emoted, a bit like
Hillary in some respects. However, the real deal breaker for me was
trying to pass herself off as a native American all those years. What
an insult to real native Americans, and what an insight into her true
character.

You boyz are hilarious. You support Donald Pig Vomit, a man whose
behavior and statements are a continuous insult, and you don't like
Warren because you find her shrill and over-emoted. No one in politics
is more shrill and over-emoted than Trump.

But what about?

Isn't that what you used to always say?

wrote:

With Lizzy Warren's departure from the nomination process
the lefty cable networks are full of her female supporters
calling foul because they lost out on a woman POTUS again.

Their main complaint is that a woman should be elected
POTUS because ... she's a woman ... and it's a woman's turn.

Reminds me of when Hillary ran and many felt she'd win
because it was *her* turn.

I'd have no problem voting for a woman *if* her agenda
and goals as a POTUS were consistent with what I thing
are in the best interests of the country and her
positions were fully supported with realistic objectives.

But I am not going to support or vote for a woman simply
because she's a woman.

Apparently many others, including most Democrats, agree.

===

Personally I find Warren's tone shrill and over emoted, a bit like
Hillary in some respects.Â* However, the real deal breaker for me was
trying to pass herself off as a native American all those years.Â* What
an insult to real native Americans, and what an insight into her true
character.

You boyz are hilarious. You support Donald Pig Vomit, a man whose
behavior and statements are a continuous insult, and you don't like
Warren because you find her shrill and over-emoted. No one in politics
is more shrill and over-emoted than Trump.

===

Stop me if I'm wrong but I believe we were talking about Warren, not
Trump.Â* Try to pay attention and stay on topic.

Just pointing out your political hypocrisy. You dislike behavior in a
woman you find acceptable in a man. And Trump is worse in both regards.

Harry, you really *are* losing it.

The subject was about women who think a woman should be elected simply
because she's a woman .... because it's a woman's turn.

Trump isn't part of that equation nor was he even mentioned in the

https://www.avg.com

On 3/7/2020 3:41 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Let me make this simple for you:

1. Trump is often a jackass.
2. Trump has done many good things to benefit the county
and it's population.

I realize the neurons in the ol' noggin aren't firing like they used
to but hopefully this will help clear up your confusion.

https://www.avg.com

On 3/7/2020 3:50 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/7/20 3:48 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

He seems to be doing better for the country than the last bunch of
Presidents.Â*Â* Getting us out of wars the others started or expanded.
Economy actually doing well.Â*Â* Seems as if he best interests of his
family
and buddies is great for the country.

Hahahah. Nitwit.

ha. When all else fails .... insult!

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

With Lizzy Warren's departure from the nomination process
the lefty cable networks are full of her female supporters
calling foul because they lost out on a woman POTUS again.

Their main complaint is that a woman should be elected
POTUS because ... she's a woman ... and it's a woman's turn.

Reminds me of when Hillary ran and many felt she'd win
because it was *her* turn.

I'd have no problem voting for a woman *if* her agenda
and goals as a POTUS were consistent with what I thing
are in the best interests of the country and her
positions were fully supported with realistic objectives.

But I am not going to support or vote for a woman simply
because she's a woman.

Apparently many others, including most Democrats, agree.

I think women's biggest problem is, in the sanctity of the voting
booth, women won't vote for a woman either. My wife is the same way.
She was out there beating the drum for Fauxohontas and Klobacharred
but she still said she would vote for Biden. Unfortunately they were
not on the ballots we got so she voted for Bill Weld, along with me.
We will be in that 1% again.
In 2008, I was the only person in my precinct who voted for Paris
Hilton. I felt good seeing that in the stats. My vote counted. ;-)

The only female candidate my Trumpster wife has respect for is
Tulsi Gabbard

https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 2:41:40 PM UTC-6, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

That's why you need to run, Harry. I'd vote for you...

"GO HARRY, GO!!!"

wrote:

[...]

Kudos to your wife!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Now I am pissed ... Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 142 January 26th 18 10:15 PM
Nancy is pissed ... [email protected] General 8 October 17th 17 05:55 PM
Nancy is pissed ... [email protected] General 3 October 16th 17 12:19 PM
Nancy is pissed ... Bill[_12_] General 0 October 16th 17 12:57 AM
Boy, I'm I pissed today!!! Thom Stewart ASA 4 February 10th 04 06:19 PM