Adorable Deplorable Adorable Deplorable is offline

Default ****ed off women

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 19:03:59 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/7/2020 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 14:42:10 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

With Lizzy Warren's departure from the nomination process
the lefty cable networks are full of her female supporters
calling foul because they lost out on a woman POTUS again.

Their main complaint is that a woman should be elected
POTUS because ... she's a woman ... and it's a woman's turn.

Reminds me of when Hillary ran and many felt she'd win
because it was *her* turn.

I'd have no problem voting for a woman *if* her agenda
and goals as a POTUS were consistent with what I thing
are in the best interests of the country and her
positions were fully supported with realistic objectives.

But I am not going to support or vote for a woman simply
because she's a woman.

Apparently many others, including most Democrats, agree.

I think women's biggest problem is, in the sanctity of the voting
booth, women won't vote for a woman either. My wife is the same way.
She was out there beating the drum for Fauxohontas and Klobacharred
but she still said she would vote for Biden. Unfortunately they were
not on the ballots we got so she voted for Bill Weld, along with me.
We will be in that 1% again.
In 2008, I was the only person in my precinct who voted for Paris
Hilton. I felt good seeing that in the stats. My vote counted. ;-)

The only female candidate my Trumpster wife has respect for is
Tulsi Gabbard

Kudos to your wife!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!