Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default ****ed off women

On 3/7/2020 3:58 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/7/20 3:56 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 15:40:25 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/7/20 3:16 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 14:42:10 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

With Lizzy Warren's departure from the nomination process
the lefty cable networks are full of her female supporters
calling foul because they lost out on a woman POTUS again.

Their main complaint is that a woman should be elected
POTUS because ... she's a woman ... and it's a woman's turn.

Reminds me of when Hillary ran and many felt she'd win
because it was *her* turn.

I'd have no problem voting for a woman *if* her agenda
and goals as a POTUS were consistent with what I thing
are in the best interests of the country and her
positions were fully supported with realistic objectives.

But I am not going to support or vote for a woman simply
because she's a woman.

Apparently many others, including most Democrats, agree.

===

Personally I find Warren's tone shrill and over emoted, a bit like
Hillary in some respects.Â* However, the real deal breaker for me was
trying to pass herself off as a native American all those years.Â* What
an insult to real native Americans, and what an insight into her true
character.

You boyz are hilarious. You support Donald Pig Vomit, a man whose
behavior and statements are a continuous insult, and you don't like
Warren because you find her shrill and over-emoted. No one in politics
is more shrill and over-emoted than Trump.

===

Stop me if I'm wrong but I believe we were talking about Warren, not
Trump.Â* Try to pay attention and stay on topic.

Just pointing out your political hypocrisy. You dislike behavior in a
woman you find acceptable in a man. And Trump is worse in both regards.

Harry, you really *are* losing it.

The subject was about women who think a woman should be elected simply
because she's a woman .... because it's a woman's turn.

Trump isn't part of that equation nor was he even mentioned in the

https://www.avg.com