Default Dinner tonight

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 12:52:55 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 01:21:52 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:14:50 -0500, Keyser Soze
"Better than being a bark eating lefty depriving yourself of pleasure
and dying anyway.
Personally I would rather die of a sudden, massive, heart attack than
to live 5 extra years with some debilitating disease having lived the
last 30 years afraid of having any fun that might be the slightest bit
dangerous.
I was thinking of you guys yesterday when I was 16' up in the air
against a big oak tree on a ladder fixing the suspension cable for our
electric fire flies.
I am sure you would have hired a guy in a bucket truck."

Or...The John and Kalif Swill would have thrown themselves off the
ladder. They would be smart to hire a guy in a bucket truck.

Bull****.

What would you expect from one who clubs baby

He does not really understand the concept of working on the house yourself.

Say what? Just who do you think scrapes, primes and paints my house when needed?

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:36:05 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 12:55:22 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
John H

True North wrote:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:14:50 -0500, Keyser Soze
"Better than being a bark eating lefty depriving yourself of pleasure
and dying anyway.
Personally I would rather die of a sudden, massive, heart attack than
to live 5 extra years with some debilitating disease having lived the
last 30 years afraid of having any fun that might be the slightest bit
dangerous.
I was thinking of you guys yesterday when I was 16' up in the air
against a big oak tree on a ladder fixing the suspension cable for our
electric fire flies.
I am sure you would have hired a guy in a bucket truck."

Or...The John and Kalif Swill would have thrown themselves off the
ladder. They would be smart to hire a guy in a bucket truck.

Bull****.

"What would you expect from one who clubs baby seals to death."

Good thing I'm not 'merican or I'd sue you for defamation of character.

You could be in trouble then. Would be countersued for calling John
racist, and me a drunk. Fact is with Canadian internet law, you could be
in lots of trouble in your country, eh?

The truth about Herring would be an absolute defense, Ladderman.

~~Snerk~~!
Well said. Any fair judge could easily see why I would come to the conclusions I do.

Have you ever reached a conclusion on your own?

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:31:13 -0500, Alex wrote:

John H

True North wrote:

[...]

~SNERK~

Good question.

What's for Dinner John H.[_5_] General 29 April 17th 18 09:17 PM
Look who's coming to dinner.... True North[_2_] General 5 September 12th 14 01:29 AM
Thanksgiving dinner Frogwatch[_2_] General 6 November 24th 08 09:20 PM
Dinner has arrived Eisboch General 29 February 9th 08 03:41 PM
getting invited to dinner purple_stars Cruising 6 February 7th 06 03:07 AM