BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dinner tonight (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/181740-dinner-tonight.html)

John H.[_5_] February 25th 19 02:04 PM

Dinner tonight

https://heygrillhey.com/poor-mans-burnt-ends/

Will let you know how it turns out. Looks good.

Tim February 25th 19 03:00 PM

Dinner tonight

John H
https://heygrillhey.com/poor-mans-burnt-ends/

Will let you know how it turns out. Looks good.

Say, that looks pretty good. You want to make sure it cooks/smokes slowly for quite a while. I’d say 8 hr. Miminum. Then again, that’s just me...

John H.[_5_] February 25th 19 03:39 PM

Dinner tonight

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 07:00:31 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
https://heygrillhey.com/poor-mans-burnt-ends/

Will let you know how it turns out. Looks good.

Say, that looks pretty good. You want to make sure it cooks/smokes slowly for quite a while. I’d say 8 hr. Miminum. Then again, that’s just me...

That's about what it'll get.

Keyser Soze February 25th 19 03:45 PM

Dinner tonight

On 2/25/19 10:00 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
https://heygrillhey.com/poor-mans-burnt-ends/

Will let you know how it turns out. Looks good.

Say, that looks pretty good. You want to make sure it cooks/smokes slowly for quite a while. I’d say 8 hr. Miminum. Then again, that’s just me...

Love it when you righties char mammal flesh for almost every dinner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTWLdT_tgk

Tim February 25th 19 03:57 PM

Dinner tonight

John H
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:45:42 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/25/19 10:00 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
https://heygrillhey.com/poor-mans-burnt-ends/

Will let you know how it turns out. Looks good.

Say, that looks pretty good. You want to make sure it cooks/smokes slowly for quite a while. I’d say 8 hr. Miminum. Then again, that’s just me...

Love it when you righties char mammal flesh for almost every dinner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTWLdT_tgk

From one who knows not the difference between smoking and grilling.

I didn’t know leftists like raw meat?

[email protected] February 25th 19 05:20 PM

Dinner tonight

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:45:42 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/25/19 10:00 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
https://heygrillhey.com/poor-mans-burnt-ends/

Will let you know how it turns out. Looks good.

Say, that looks pretty good. You want to make sure it cooks/smokes slowly for quite a while. I’d say 8 hr. Miminum. Then again, that’s just me...

Love it when you righties char mammal flesh for almost every dinner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTWLdT_tgk

Man did not claw himself to the top of the food chain to eat broccoli.

Tim February 25th 19 05:54 PM

Dinner tonight

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:45:42 -0500, Keyser Soze

Man did not claw himself to the top of the food chain to eat broccoli.

Wise observance!

Keyser Soze February 25th 19 06:14 PM

Dinner tonight

On 2/25/19 12:20 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:45:42 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/25/19 10:00 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
https://heygrillhey.com/poor-mans-burnt-ends/

Will let you know how it turns out. Looks good.

Say, that looks pretty good. You want to make sure it cooks/smokes slowly for quite a while. I’d say 8 hr. Miminum. Then again, that’s just me...

Love it when you righties char mammal flesh for almost every dinner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTWLdT_tgk

Man did not claw himself to the top of the food chain to eat broccoli.

What could be better than right-wingers eating a steady diet of food
high in fats, cholesterol, and salt? Go for it!

[email protected] February 25th 19 07:33 PM

Dinner tonight

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:14:50 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/25/19 12:20 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:45:42 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/25/19 10:00 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
https://heygrillhey.com/poor-mans-burnt-ends/

Will let you know how it turns out. Looks good.

Say, that looks pretty good. You want to make sure it cooks/smokes slowly for quite a while. I’d say 8 hr. Miminum. Then again, that’s just me...

Love it when you righties char mammal flesh for almost every dinner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTWLdT_tgk

Man did not claw himself to the top of the food chain to eat broccoli.

What could be better than right-wingers eating a steady diet of food
high in fats, cholesterol, and salt? Go for it!

Better than being a bark eating lefty depriving yourself of pleasure
and dying anyway.
Personally I would rather die of a sudden, massive, heart attack than
to live 5 extra years with some debilitating disease having lived the
last 30 years afraid of having any fun that might be the slightest bit
dangerous.
I was thinking of you guys yesterday when I was 16' up in the air
against a big oak tree on a ladder fixing the suspension cable for our
electric fire flies.
I am sure you would have hired a guy in a bucket truck.