Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Dinner tonight

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 12:52:55 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 01:21:52 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:14:50 -0500, Keyser Soze
"Better than being a bark eating lefty depriving yourself of pleasure
and dying anyway.
Personally I would rather die of a sudden, massive, heart attack than
to live 5 extra years with some debilitating disease having lived the
last 30 years afraid of having any fun that might be the slightest bit
dangerous.
I was thinking of you guys yesterday when I was 16' up in the air
against a big oak tree on a ladder fixing the suspension cable for our
electric fire flies.
I am sure you would have hired a guy in a bucket truck."

Or...The John and Kalif Swill would have thrown themselves off the
ladder. They would be smart to hire a guy in a bucket truck.

Bull****.

What would you expect from one who clubs baby

He does not really understand the concept of working on the house yourself.

Say what? Just who do you think scrapes, primes and paints my house when needed?

Your wife.