John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Dinner tonight

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:31:13 -0500, Alex wrote:

True North wrote:
John H

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 01:21:52 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:14:50 -0500, Keyser Soze
"Better than being a bark eating lefty depriving yourself of pleasure
and dying anyway.
Personally I would rather die of a sudden, massive, heart attack than
to live 5 extra years with some debilitating disease having lived the
last 30 years afraid of having any fun that might be the slightest bit
dangerous.
I was thinking of you guys yesterday when I was 16' up in the air
against a big oak tree on a ladder fixing the suspension cable for our
electric fire flies.
I am sure you would have hired a guy in a bucket truck."

Or...The John and Kalif Swill would have thrown themselves off the
ladder. They would be smart to hire a guy in a bucket truck.

Bull****.

"What would you expect from one who clubs baby seals to death."

Good thing I'm not 'merican or I'd sue you for defamation of character.

What character?

~SNERK~

Good question.