Default severe weather warning

Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, You’ll need your big coat.

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6:42:15 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, You’ll need your big coat.

Funny. But it can be turned around to say.. Rain expected. East coasters, turn on your windshield wipers. Kalifornians, stay inside until your next earthquake.

Some folks just can't drive in rain.

Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6:42:15 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, You’ll need your big coat.

Funny. But it can be turned around to say.. Rain expected. East
coasters, turn on your windshield wipers. Kalifornians, stay inside
until your next earthquake.

Some folks just can't drive in rain.

Our Robles here is the first rain of the season. It may have been 6 months
since we had any rain, and the oil on the street builds up. Slippery and
looks like foam in some places. 2nd rain not so bad. Rest of the rain,
idiot drivers are still available.

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 18:33:53 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Bill wrote:
Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6:42:15 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, You’ll need your big coat.

Funny. But it can be turned around to say.. Rain expected. East
coasters, turn on your windshield wipers. Kalifornians, stay inside
until your next earthquake.

Some folks just can't drive in rain.

Our Robles here is the first rain of the season. It may have been 6 months
since we had any rain, and the oil on the street builds up. Slippery and
looks like foam in some places. 2nd rain not so bad. Rest of the rain,
idiot drivers are still available.

Our PROBLEM . . .

I thought may you were referring to Paso Robles, where I spent many a summer week working with the
CA National Guard.

Bill wrote:
Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6:42:15 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, YouÂ’ll need your big coat.

Funny. But it can be turned around to say.. Rain expected. East
coasters, turn on your windshield wipers. Kalifornians, stay inside
until your next earthquake.

Some folks just can't drive in rain.

Our Robles here is the first rain of the season. It may have been 6 months
since we had any rain, and the oil on the street builds up. Slippery and
looks like foam in some places. 2nd rain not so bad. Rest of the rain,
idiot drivers are still available.

Our PROBLEM . . .

I thought may you were referring to Paso Robles, where I spent many a
summer week working with the
CA National Guard.

Nope. We were there a couple months ago having a nice lunch on our way to
Solvang for a play.

Severe weather RCE General 7 May 14th 06 09:01 PM
A Severe knockdown Recobee ASA 2 November 7th 04 01:32 AM
What to do in a severe knockdown? tom ASA 62 November 5th 04 11:44 AM
has anyone been in a severe knockdown or capsize? Jonathan Ganz ASA 56 November 4th 04 11:10 PM
WARNING TO BOATERS WARNING TO BAOTERS Capt. Frank Hopkins General 5 October 30th 03 08:36 PM