BoatBanter.com

-   -   severe weather warning (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180964-severe-weather-warning.html)

Bill[_12_] December 12th 18 11:42 PM

severe weather warning

Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, You’ll need your big coat.

Its Me December 13th 18 03:04 AM

severe weather warning

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6:42:15 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, You’ll need your big coat.

Funny. But it can be turned around to say.. Rain expected. East coasters, turn on your windshield wipers. Kalifornians, stay inside until your next earthquake. :)

Some folks just can't drive in rain.

Bill[_12_] December 13th 18 04:50 AM

severe weather warning

Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6:42:15 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, You’ll need your big coat.

Funny. But it can be turned around to say.. Rain expected. East
coasters, turn on your windshield wipers. Kalifornians, stay inside
until your next earthquake. :)

Some folks just can't drive in rain.

Our Robles here is the first rain of the season. It may have been 6 months
since we had any rain, and the oil on the street builds up. Slippery and
looks like foam in some places. 2nd rain not so bad. Rest of the rain,
idiot drivers are still available.

John H.[_5_] December 13th 18 06:39 PM

severe weather warning

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 18:33:53 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Bill wrote:
Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6:42:15 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, You’ll need your big coat.

Funny. But it can be turned around to say.. Rain expected. East
coasters, turn on your windshield wipers. Kalifornians, stay inside
until your next earthquake. :)

Some folks just can't drive in rain.

Our Robles here is the first rain of the season. It may have been 6 months
since we had any rain, and the oil on the street builds up. Slippery and
looks like foam in some places. 2nd rain not so bad. Rest of the rain,
idiot drivers are still available.

Our PROBLEM . . .

I thought may you were referring to Paso Robles, where I spent many a summer week working with the
CA National Guard.

Bill[_12_] December 13th 18 06:57 PM

severe weather warning

Bill wrote:
Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 6:42:15 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Severe weather warning 2:

Southerners are advised not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Northerners, YouÂ’ll need your big coat.

Funny. But it can be turned around to say.. Rain expected. East
coasters, turn on your windshield wipers. Kalifornians, stay inside
until your next earthquake. :)

Some folks just can't drive in rain.

Our Robles here is the first rain of the season. It may have been 6 months
since we had any rain, and the oil on the street builds up. Slippery and
looks like foam in some places. 2nd rain not so bad. Rest of the rain,
idiot drivers are still available.

Our PROBLEM . . .

I thought may you were referring to Paso Robles, where I spent many a
summer week working with the
CA National Guard.

Nope. We were there a couple months ago having a nice lunch on our way to
Solvang for a play.