Default Yo Greg..The Navy and I agree

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 3:31:19 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2018 12:25:14 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 2:54:53 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Its Me
"Harry drinks too muck Kool-aide. Those evil corporations are the ones that will invest in developing and deploying the new technology weapons that will destroy the evil alien race. "

Say what?
What the 'll flavour is "to muck"?
We can't get that up here. Y'all southern boys sure do have odd tastes.

That ship has sailed, doneee. You were typing like a drunken sailor just a day or two ago. Remember, or was that a blackout? A reminder:

"Now we just need s9meone to identify y'all do we can shine a light on your roach nest and set you scurrying."

s9meone? do we can?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!! Bow-legged canuck idiot.

LOL! (Even though I shouldn't laugh. It's not Donnee's fault.)

Hey, live by the sword, die by the sword. He could choose to be a decent poster, but instead smoozes up to the fat one and tries to be an ass with every post. That's probably not his fault either, just his nature.

On Tue, 8 May 2018 13:20:51 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

[...]

Hey, he owns an infla*tit*able, right?

On Tue, 8 May 2018 13:12:33 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/8/2018 1:08 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2018 11:57:36 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/8/2018 11:32 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2018 06:24:55 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

The only way to end an arms race is to convince every nation on the
planet to agree to it.

Good luck with that.

At the end of both world wars the winners decided they would divide
the world up into sectors that each would control and the rest of the
world wasn't happy about that either.
Something along those lines might end up being the answer to avoiding
WWIII but nobody in the 2d and 3d world will like it.

Hope for final proof of unfriendly aliens from outer space.

It's really the only way people on this planet will ever agree
to work together as allies.

If you are just using that as a metaphor for a common enemy, you are
right. America forgot about fighting communism to fight the Germans
and the Japanese, then we started right back up on each other.

Have you watched the Oliver Stone "Untold History" show. He definitely
puts the Stone spin on things but there are still a lot of things we
don't hear, backed up by actual footage and news coverage, that he
points out.
It is on Netflix.

I started watching it a couple of weeks ago but fell asleep.
Didn't finish it.

You definitely get the idea he thinks we should have embraced the
communists but the show was fairly well researched and most of the
"facts" seem true, even if taken out of context.
He really hates the Bushes, and the big American corporations who he
blames for most of the problems in the last 120 years. He beats up
every president since McKinley except JFK, who seems to get a pass and
Carter who he calls a good guy but naive.
It is still an entertaining show, just for the amount of archival
footage he managed to dig up, especially the quotes on mike. It was a
perfect "headset" show for me since most of it is in the narrative,
not the pictures. Most documentaries are that way tho. They all seem
to use the same film.

John H. wrote:
[...]

True - he's just dumb.

I agree with this article. Tim General 3 January 4th 13 01:22 PM
I agree, no more politics G. Webster ASA 12 July 21st 04 12:20 AM
Do we all agree??? Carl Craver General 33 March 18th 04 01:06 PM
I Agree With Neal Bobsprit ASA 29 December 8th 03 12:00 AM