John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Yo Greg..The Navy and I agree

On Tue, 8 May 2018 13:20:51 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 3:31:19 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2018 12:25:14 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 2:54:53 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Its Me
"Harry drinks too muck Kool-aide. Those evil corporations are the ones that will invest in developing and deploying the new technology weapons that will destroy the evil alien race. "

Say what?
What the 'll flavour is "to muck"?
We can't get that up here. Y'all southern boys sure do have odd tastes.

That ship has sailed, doneee. You were typing like a drunken sailor just a day or two ago. Remember, or was that a blackout? A reminder:

"Now we just need s9meone to identify y'all do we can shine a light on your roach nest and set you scurrying."

s9meone? do we can?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!! Bow-legged canuck idiot.

LOL! (Even though I shouldn't laugh. It's not Donnee's fault.)

Hey, live by the sword, die by the sword. He could choose to be a decent poster, but instead smoozes up to the fat one and tries to be an ass with every post. That's probably not his fault either, just his nature.

Hey, he owns an infla*tit*able, right?