G. Webster

Default I agree, no more politics

This is supposed to be newsgroup sailing. Most of you that do political
posts are so misinformed or out-of-line that you are just spamming us.
Even if you knew what your were posting as truth, it does not belong here.
Anyone done any sailing lately? How was it?
PV,

Wally

G. Webster wrote:

Anyone done any sailing lately? How was it?

I'm currently doing East Coast Sailing Week in my neck of the woods -
biggest regatta in the area, it comes round here every three years (held at
other locations in the intervening years). Racing every day, first was on
Saturday, last is on Friday. Saturday's was a feeder race to the host
harbour, remainder are round the cans and inshore passage races.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Horvath

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:14:43 -0400, "G. Webster"
wrote this crap:

This is supposed to be newsgroup sailing. Most of you that do political
posts are so misinformed or out-of-line that you are just spamming us.
Even if you knew what your were posting as truth, it does not belong here.
Anyone done any sailing lately? How was it?

I had a race Wednesday. It was smashing.

Jonathan Ganz

I've posted several times about sailing. What have you posted besides
this?? Nothing. Typical poser.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"G. Webster" wrote in message
This is supposed to be newsgroup sailing. Most of you that do

political
posts are so misinformed or out-of-line that you are just spamming us.
Even if you knew what your were posting as truth, it does not belong here.
Anyone done any sailing lately? How was it?
PV,

Jonathan Ganz

translation = he ran into someone while motoring.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

This is supposed to be newsgroup sailing. Most of you that do

political
posts are so misinformed or out-of-line that you are just spamming us.
Even if you knew what your were posting as truth, it does not belong

here.
Anyone done any sailing lately? How was it?

I had a race Wednesday. It was smashing.

Wally

www.ecsw.org.uk

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Horvath

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:54:23 +0100, "Wally"
wrote this crap:

Horvath wrote:

I'm currently doing East Coast Sailing Week ...

Is there a website?

www.ecsw.org.uk

Pretty cool! But I won't be ale to attend, because it's already going
on, and I have plans for this week.

Here's a better web site:

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...601/ls/default